Balanced Forbidden Card Contest.

Sigma

The rules are simple. Make a Balanced version of a Forbidden card. I'll only allow 3 star members and above, I will possibly allow just 1 or 2 2 star members or below (Please don't be confused by the 2 two's).

Prizes:

1st Place-3 Rep, 30 Points

2nd Place-2 Rep, 20 Points

3rd Place-1 Rep, 10 Points

End Date: 1/13/09

[spoiler=Delinquent Duo]23658dk3.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Pay 1000 Life Points. Discard 1 card from your opponents hand. Then you can discard 1 card(do not send it to the Graveyard) and then randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand. Your opponent can either send your discarded card to the Graveyard or return it to your Deck. If the card is return to the Deck, shuffle your Deck. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play instead.

[spoiler=Image Credit]Yugioh Wikia, holo and lightening was done by me

Does it sound Resonable?

its free right? then i'll join

129512qn6.jpg

Effect:This card is cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card only can be Special Summoned by Removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, During your Main Phase, you can Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 monster on the field, If you activate this effect, This card cannot attack until your Next Battle Phase.

135308ic5.jpg

[spoiler=[u]Effect[/u]]"Relinquished" + "Thousand-Eyes Idol"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Other monsters cannot change their battle positions. Once per turn, if this card has no monsters equipped on it, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field, and equip it to this card. This card's ATK becomes the ATK of a monster equipped to this card. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead, and any battle damage you received from the battle is also inflicted to your opponent's Life Points.

Archived