Lock!

Dream

Alright, this is a club for anyone who isn't a n00b. Here we talk about the stupid n00by things people do, but we also make cards, chat, and have fun. So, if your not a n00b, join today and be ranked!

Rankings

1. oogle (Leader)

2. pitchblack64

3. Mikooo

Join Today!

PS: Could someone please make a club banner?

Im not a n00b even though i am only 2 stars i believe that i outrank most 3 stared people or maybe 4

don't presume.

I want to be in(my 2 star rating doesn't say anything about me).

of course it doesn't (sarcasm)

may I join?

I am appalled by the amount of noobs infesting this site.

I have flamed multiple times by noobs who post awful decks, and then get angry at me when I tell them it is bad. As if they shouldn't be angry at themselves for posting such massive piles of fail.

Can I join?

I am absolutely appalled by the number of noobs on this site.

I have been flamed and even sworn at by noobs numerous times who post god awful Decks and then get angry at me because they can't face the fact that their Decks just suck and are beyond repair. It isn't just me getting flamed and sworn at. Other well known members get flamed and sworn at as well by noobs who can't face the fact that their decks suck.

Im not a n00b even though i am only 2 stars i believe that i outrank most 3 stared people or maybe 4

don't presume.

I want to be in(my 2 star rating doesn't say anything about me).

of course it doesn't (sarcasm)

may I join?

I am appalled by the amount of noobs infesting this site.

I have flamed multiple times by noobs who post awful decks' date=' and then get angry at me when I tell them it is bad. As if they shouldn't be angry at themselves for posting such massive piles of fail.

[/quote']You're saying that having a 2 star rating makes me a bad, spammy noob? Just because you got flamed by noobs doesn't mean I'm one of the people who flamed you. And how many stars do I have to have before I could join?

Okay, I've always wanted to say this, and it seams like a perfect time.

There is a difference between newbs and n00bs. Newbs are just innocent new people. With some more experience and maybe a little boost, they can easily become good members. N00bs, on the other hand, are bad, crazy, spamming, flaming people. Being new and being stupid are completely different.

I sure hope that made sense.

Okay' date=' I've always wanted to say this, and it seams like a perfect time.

There is a difference between newbs and n00bs. Newbs are just innocent new people. With some more experience and maybe a little boost, they can easily become good members. N00bs, on the other hand, are bad, crazy, spamming, flaming people. Being new and being stupid are completely different.

[/quote']So, by what you're saying, I assume that this club was made to counter noob activities, but allows decent newbs to join. Am I right?

Okay' date=' I've always wanted to say this, and it seams like a perfect time.

[/quote']So, by what you're saying, I assume that this club was made to counter noob activities, but allows decent newbs to join. Am I right?

You're right, and I sure hope I'm right. xD

Archived