anywhere to get cheap cards

i usually make bets to mi dad and when i win i get da pack

and once i got a booster box!!!!!!!

o sweet christ thats awsum

gud thing its not offtopic or ud b screwed.

owait.

Some shops have a card yunkjard wich is cheap to buy cards from...Don't underestimate Commons! Sometimes people might throw rares in. I once accientally threw away my Heraclinos! :( [LIMITED EDITION] :)

OMG LIMITED EDITION?! GOOD THING THAT'S THE MORE RARE ONE.

owait.

On-Topic:

eBay or GTFO.

Some shops have a card yunkjard wich is cheap to buy cards from...Don't underestimate Commons! Sometimes people might throw rares in. I once accientally threw away my Heraclinos! :( [LIMITED EDITION] :)

thats pretty harsh. my friend just got that card a few days ago and he's trying to make get gladiator beast cards so he can use it

Well i don't know where you live but theres like a card/collectables shop called AAA-collectables and every common card is like 25 cents and every semi-rare card then ones with sliver letters is like 50 cents. I don't know if its like a national like of shop but the cards there are always cheap. I live in NC btw.

Well i don't know where you live but theres like a card/collectables shop called AAA-collectables and every common card is like 25 cents and every semi-rare card then ones with sliver letters is like 50 cents. I don't know if its like a national like of shop but the cards there are always cheap. I live in NC btw.

Nyeh! My gamestore only asks €0,10! But it's like a huge HEAP of cards an it's always messed up.

I once got to pick sum cards for free for cleaning it up.^^

thats pretty harsh. my friend just got that card a few days ago and he's trying to make get gladiator beast cards so he can use it

That's interresting. And is that the only GB card he has?

We're like Mike and Ike: we think alike:).

That Friend is me lol, and yes it pretty much is...

I'm not sure if that place is national either, and I was about to suggest that. So either it's national, or just in a few states. but anyway, I recommend either geocities.com amazon,com (sometimes) and AAA-collectibles if you have one around where you live.

Archived