Archetypes

Cards Dependent On Cards From Other Series

THE ULTIMATE CARD YOU MUST HAVE TO WIN

Make Shiny Layered Pieces Of Paper

Don't Ban The Overpowered Cards

Don't Make Secret Rares Common Ever

Be Pre-Emptive With Rarities

This. And make the Super Shiny Rare cards super expensive and hard to get.

Secretly decrease the acquisition rate of ultra-secret rare cards.

Continue making overpowered cards but give them "drawbacks" that we can claim keep them from being banworthy.

Don't ban the cards used in tele-DAD for as long as possible.

Make powerful archetypes that are mainly found in rare-secret rare range and combo very well with other hard to get cards.

Create new cards that combo extremely well with older cards, then release a new, expensive pack that features those cards that combo with the new ones except in higher rarities.

Over-hype all cards found to be "meta-worthy" through play-testing.

Make Crush Card Virus and Dark Armed Dragon

Make them Rare in Japan' date=' while the TCG get them as Secrets/Hard to get cards

Sell them for ridiculously high prices

Konami wins

[/quote']

Those who sell them for ridiculously high prices are those in the second hand market.

Konami does benefit from people who buy boxes after boxes of packs, hoping to get their playsets of DAD or something.

Make Crush Card Virus and Dark Armed Dragon

Make them Rare in Japan' date=' while the TCG get them as Secrets/Hard to get cards

Sell them for ridiculously high prices

Konami wins

[/quote']

Those who sell them for ridiculously high prices are those in the second hand market.

Konami does benefit from people who buy boxes after boxes of packs, hoping to get their playsets of DAD or something.

I'm going to save money for a box of Metal Raiders, so I can get rid of my Radiant MirrorForce for a Mirror Force.

Archived