Naruto Alliance (No More Joining members [From THIS alliance, other allainces welcomed])

Monohawks

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, let me sort them.

Ninjutsu:

Wind Release: Great Hurricane

Wind Release: Great Tornado

Wind Release: Tripover

Taijutsu:

Wind Release: Hurricane Punch

Wind Release: Hurricane Kick

Wind Release: Hurricane Slash (only with a sword)

Wind Release: Air Strike

Wind Release: Ultimate Air Strike

The first two of Ninjutsu create powerful winds. The third trips the target(using wind ropes), that falls to the ground.

The first three of Taijutsu are clear. The last two make the user whirl in the air with an incredible speed, that increases damage when the strike is landed.

Ah' date=' let me sort them.

Ninjutsu:

Taijutsu:

The first two of Ninjutsu create powerful winds. The third trips the target(using wind ropes), that falls to the ground.

The first three of Taijutsu are clear. The last two make the user whirl in the air with an incredible speed, that increases damage when the strike is landed.

[/quote']

First time I've seen taijutsu techniques implemented with element chakra... Is that possible for ninjas like Rock Lee to use since he has like no chakra control or manipulation abilities whatesoever?

Ah' date=' let me sort them.

Ninjutsu:

Taijutsu:

[/quote']

First time I've seen taijutsu techniques implemented with element chakra... Is that possible for ninjas like Rock Lee to use since he has like no chakra control or manipulation abilities whatesoever?

Unfortunately, Rock Lee cannot use a bit of his chakra. He only relies on physical contact with his target, and the Primary Lotus, Hidden Lotus et cetera. The only theing that has to do anything with chakra, amongst Lee's abilities, are the Chakra Gates which are openable by Gai, Kakashi and him.

Archived