Bull3tM0nk3y

When should I make more?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. When should I make more?

• once a day
    • once a week
    • once a month
    • NEVER AGAIN!!!

I will be making a magazine I will be making covers, but no pages I will right them down in spoilers, so it will be a E-Mag (I made that up.) So I will be making them once a _ _ _ _ (there is a poll this will be on for a week) so tell your friends It will be up in one week so tell your friends on here and enjoy! here is the [spoiler=cover]1.jpg?t=1230956460

by the way "kaiba" isnt a word the characters name is spelt "Kiba" I get sick of reading this 300 times a day ppl please learn from this

Actually' date=' his name is Kaiba. Kiba is that guy from Naruto with the creepy dog.

[/quote']

do you want proof here, becuse I can get it

by the way "kaiba" isnt a word the characters name is spelt "Kiba" I get sick of reading this 300 times a day ppl please learn from this

Actually' date=' his name is Kaiba. Kiba is that guy from Naruto with the creepy dog.

[/quote']

do you want proof here, becuse I can get it

Yes please i to thought it was Kaiba

I'm sorry but this is awful...

all you did was take a pic from Janime, put a logo on top that you never even bothered to hollow out and then put text over it

great Idea though!

so original!! I like how your coming up with something new

I never really thought of this way to use graphic design, I think I'll give this a shot

Archived