Screw Magical Blast...

^this is my point from the topic you clearly made this to take a stab at Azuh Magical Blast serves such purposes as deck out prevention and discard fodder

1) Whaaaa?

2) It doesn't serve as discard fodder. At all.

Oh, and these two cards are your standard Bubbleman Burn cards. Not a whole lot more to say.

by adding it to your hand, you stop yourself from decking out, which is usefull if you are in such a situation (not bloodly likely in this meta) and as for discard fodder, ive mensioned tricky, plus its good creator discard fodder, becuse you get back your draws through card of safe return if you are running a decent creator deck.

Why on earth would you use Magical Blast as discard fodder for stuff like The Tricky or The Creator? It doesn't increase your hand size at all, so you'd be better off conducting your normal draw - unless you've got something that needs a Spell discard like Summon Priest or Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell and don't want to take the risk of drawing a non-spell.

Why on earth would you use Magical Blast as discard fodder for stuff like The Tricky or The Creator? It doesn't increase your hand size at all' date=' so you'd be better off conducting your normal draw - [b']unless you've got something that needs a Spell discard like Summon Priest or Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell and don't want to take the risk of drawing a non-spell.[/b]

ok I missread tricky, once again crab, im making errors, fine, no need to falsely accuse me of being an idiot, nor of calling me illiterate, neither is the case

Why on earth would you use Magical Blast as discard fodder for stuff like The Tricky or The Creator? It doesn't increase your hand size at all' date=' so you'd be better off conducting your normal draw - unless you've got something that needs a Spell discard like Summon Priest or Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell and don't want to take the risk of drawing a non-spell.

[/quote']true

They serve completely different purposes. Nobody in their right mind actually uses Magical Blast for the burn damage.

what is it used for actually? I would like to know.

also' date=' can you bring back multiple copies of this card to your hand at the same time? just wondering.

[/quote']

They add it to their hands to avoid decking out. Thats used in decks like Flint Lock.

Archived