Please delete

The_Fox

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO U

Me and yugiod were talking on pm. And she posted a pic of herself and I'll tell ya what' date=' she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen on most allforums I've ever been on. And she loves me and I love her back. And she's just awesome.

[/quote']

Lol internet n00b love.

The closest I ever look to an anime character is Susaku from Code Geass. Cept, I recently got contacts that mmake my eyes purple, so that part makes me look like Lelouch.

I act alot like Kiba from Wolf's Rain. No, not Naruto Kiba, look up Wolf's Rain, it's a very cool anime show.

I also act alittle like L with the deductive reasoning. I may not sit like him, but his way of deductive reasoning is similar to my own. You know, mainly calmly finding solutions and reasons for things, instead of freaking out and laughing like a maniac like Light mainly does.

I also sort of make my own style of character, by zoning out and daydreaming alot.

NO U

Me and yugiod were talking on pm. And she posted a pic of herself and I'll tell ya what' date=' she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen on most allforums I've ever been on. And she loves me and I love her back. And she's just awesome.

[/quote']

Lol internet n00b love.

LOL thy means ur on myspace. To bad

NO U

[/quote']

Lol internet n00b love.

LOL thy means ur on myspace. To bad

I've never been on Myspace.

Myspace fails almost as much as internet love.

Almost.

Light Yagami.

I may not seem like it' date=' but everything I do is well thought out and part of a larger plan. Not to mention the fact that we'd both want to eliminate the scum of the world. Plus I almost always had the highest grades in my class.

As far as which anime character I most look like, Misa Amane. We both wear lots of black.

[/quote']

Wow O.O

I didn't know you was planning to be the new god of the, the... WORLD O.o

Well, I'm a bit kind of L from my nature. I get pretty good grades too.

I act alot like Kiba from Wolf's Rain. No' date=' not Naruto Kiba, look up Wolf's Rain, it's a very cool anime show.

I also act alittle like L with the deductive reasoning. I may not sit like him, but his way of deductive reasoning is similar to my own. You know, mainly calmly finding solutions and reasons for things, instead of freaking out and laughing like a maniac like Light mainly does.

I also sort of make my own style of character, by zoning out and daydreaming alot.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

The closest I ever look to an anime character is Susaku from Code Geass. Cept' date=' I recently got contacts that mmake my eyes purple, so that part makes me look like Lelouch.

I act alot like Kiba from Wolf's Rain. No, not Naruto Kiba, look up Wolf's Rain, it's a very cool anime show.

[/quote']

Lol deductive reasoning.

If you were so deductive, you'd have known early on that the way I acted when I joined was faked, like Aeon did. ;)

Also, I'm pretty sure Light only laughed like that twice. Once after he first met L, and in the final episode. =/

I look like Yuki from Vampire Knight. I don't wear the type of clothing she wears, but I do look like her from the head.

I'm most like Shana from Shakugan no Shana. Stubborn, annoying, loud, demanding, but then also very caring, strategetic, wise, skillful, misterious, and at first a bit abnoxiouse and teasing to the one I love, but then lightened up to be a caring girlfriend.

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

Archived