Lock Plz

Plaguespreader Zombie

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Good answer," Hannah said as she continiued to make out with Mac.

"Ah, it's good to see you again Mac, and I see you found a new girlfriend," Atticus siad with a laugh.

Hannah then got up off of Mac, "Here's my card hon," she said, blowing him a kiss while throwing the card onto Mac's lap.

"Buhbye now sweetie," She siad and walked right by Atticis, but not before pinching him in the rear. Atticus looked back and saw her waving at him.

"Well, that's a...........nice girl," Atticus said shyly to Mac.

Name: Axle Comuteza

Appearance (Please use a pic): punk-1.jpg

Worst Fear: Torture Chambers

Favirote TDI Character: Duncan

Personality: He usually doesn't socialize with other people, since most of people think that Axle's just plain out mean, which, has caused him to become mean. He isn't seen happy most of the time, yet tends to smile at times. Once someone gets to know him, he becomes nice to them. He may seem mean, but he is actually thoughtful and caring, and will help out others, but doesn't want people to know.

Bio:Axle was raised with one brother, and two parents that always abused him. His brother was five years older and always protected Axle from bullies and his parents, who would constantly hit the two. After awhile, his parents tried to kill him, yet his brother ended up killing his parents. His brother and him began to live alone until he turned 11, where his brother was brutaly murdered infront of him. Axle became cold and mean and ended up killing the ones who killed his brother, getting himself arrested. He was released a few years later. He now always keeps a rose with him, to symbolize something. During the second season of TDI, he had a bad break up with his Ex girlfriend, Ami the B*tch. He was miserable until he began to go out with Rain. Towards the end of the season, Rain broke up with, because her mother didn't approve of him. After the second season, Axle decided to... help. He moved to New York and always hung out in back ally's. During that time, whenever he saw someone trying to rape, kill, or rob someone, he would use his amazing fighting skills to save the day. He eventually grew stronger, though he still keep his personality of hate.

Type of teen (The Loner, The tough Kid): The Forsaken Shadow

"it's been very tough....but yeah," Atticus sighed, and Cay saw a dark, sad soul withing Atticus. He then smiled, "But forget that, It's a new season, and things are looking up."

"Wonder what the first challenge is?" he asked with excitement. He noticed Chris watching.

"Wow, what does he want us to do? Make out or something?" He said with a laugh, "That's weak man,"

Axle yawned and leaned up against a tree and yawned. Axle smirked as he closed his eyes. "Well, Chrisy - boy... how's life been?" Axle asked, smacking Chris on the back. "My parole is finally up, and I beat the living sh*t out of people during the break between seasons..." Axle said, smirking.

(( OOC: I'm at my friends house and he's going to make a character here soon. Though I might just start posting on his profile while I'm here ))

Archived