1 Megamorph

1 Heavy Storm

Traps: 4

3 Threatening Roar

1 Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck: 3

3 Evil Hero Dark Gaia

Good idea! ^_^

I'm not really getting Magic Cylinder, I'd replace Threats with Solemns and Cylinder for a Threat. Solemns are good for negating negators which could screw up your OTK. Aside from that, there're 6 rocks and 12 Fiends here, so I'd run 3 Gigantes over 3 Soldiers. Or Mole + 2 Gigantes over Soldiers, either works.

my friend runs a deck like this, looks pretty much the same, but uses earl of demise and king of yamimaki + giant soldier of stone...

looks like you have some draw power, but instead he includes more types of rituals and menju of the too many hands to search them out... just an idea.

looks good.

my friend runs a deck like this' date=' looks pretty much the same, but uses earl of demise and king of yamimaki + giant soldier of stone...

looks like you have some draw power, but instead he includes more types of rituals and menju of the too many hands to search them out... just an idea.

looks good.

[/quote']

I don't like Ten Thousand/Thousand Hands in here, since, they are fairies, so they kinda mess up the Gaia part in here =/

Archived