-To Mods- If You Think My Love Btween Destr Isn't Real Her's The Convesation We Had

yugiod9979

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do I look like my standards are low. No. They play yugioh very scarcely. Like yugiod is only in forum like 2 times a week. And if she was a guy trying to rape kids' date=' she'd be on mor often than that. So I destroyed ur theory retard.

[/quote']

So your starting to flame us.

Well i'm not going to stoop to your level.

And yes you look like your standards are REALLY LOW, you're dating a girl/transvestite on a yugioh forum.

do I look like my standards are low. No. They play yugioh very scarcely. Like yugiod is only in forum like 2 times a week. And if she was a guy trying to rape kids' date=' she'd be on mor often than that. So I destroyed ur theory retard.

[/quote']

And if she was a girl, 1. She wouldn't like you. 2. She'd be less ugly.

I'm 19 retard. I go to Texas A&M

And you're in a Yu-Gi-Oh Forum? Lulz.

And you do internet dating? Lulz.

It's not the 19 years old in a Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum thing that's a problem.

It's the fact that this stupid thread was posted in the first place, and the fact that it's not locked yet.

Why did she think the mods would give two sh*ts about their relationship, anyway?

I'm 19 retard. I go to Texas A&M

And you're in a Yu-Gi-Oh Forum? Lulz.

And you do internet dating? Lulz.

It's not the 19 years old in a Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum thing that's a problem.

It's the fact that this stupid thread was posted in the first place' date=' and the fact that it's not locked yet.

Why did she think the mods would give two sh*ts about their relationship, anyway?

[/quote']

Because it's "true love". The mods should bow down to them because they are 2 people who date on a Yugioh Forum. >_>

Archived