Should Crush Card Virus be Forbidden?

Should Crush Card Virus be Forbidden?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Crush Card Virus be Forbidden?

• Yes.
    • No.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I'm making this topic again so I can compare it with the ones I've posted on TCGPlayer and Pojo. It seems that, for some reason, DAD is too debatable in its banworth, and so I've gone for a more universally accepted broken card.

Please note that this is what you think SHOULD be done, not what you think WILL be done.

Guest PikaPerson01

A card that punishes opponents merely for having monsters that fulfill the criteria of "over 1500 attack". Though it is a -2 to the duelist who uses, the fact that it'll frequently be hitting more cards in your opponents hand and then for their remaining few draw phases.

It is counterable in the Living Arrow + Mammoth Graveyard + Kuriboh + Multiply combo, but Counterability is never an excuse to keep a broken card banned.

Ban. Now.

Example:

P1: I tribute my 2 monster to summon BEWD!

P2: I tribute D-Hero Malicious and and activate CCV.

P1: Crap.

wait, wait... do you play with BEWD?? and summon it by tribute instead special summon??

then you deserve to lose... ¬¬

Uhmm Why should it be banned

3 turns without 1500ATK monster big whup if someone runs a Exodia Deck

3 turns sending monsters with 1500 ATK or more to the grave when Dark Calling is in hand

I find no reason why it should be banned

Naming one deck or one card that CCV doesn't effect is pointless.

Besides, look at the huge effect CCV has in Tele-DAD.

DAD comes out, remove Malicious in your Graveyard to Special malicious, CCV malicious, ect ect.

those who wants this one banned in fact has never used it...

i had one and tried to splash it in some decks' date=' not working... i'm selling it BTW, in spanish...

[/quote']

20 Dollars.

I'll pay Shipping. :D.

Anyway, I've used it. And I've realized when a broken card is broken, it needs to be banned.

I am just saying there are ways around this cards effect

so why ban it.

Your reason:It destroys Tele-dad

well than finally there is a card to stop it.

Yeah it kills Tele-DAD, but it also works Great in Tele-DAD, espicially since you've alredy splashed in Dark Monsters to begin

with.

@Orochi: I meant 20 dollars for the card itself.

It wins games. Good card is good. Lock it up.

i haven't noticed this comment... and how CCV wins games?? deals direct damage?? swarm powerful monsters?? how?!?!?!

@Orochi: I meant 20 dollars for the card itself.

emm... no thanks, i know that i can get more, in fact someone here offers 1 CCV in english and lot of stuff... other guy is offering me a PSP...

Guest PikaPerson01

those who wants this one banned in fact has never used it...

ITT: Vague generalizations.

Also' date=' I've never used Six Sense, but I'm fairly certain it's still ridiculously overpowered. The fact that it destroys 1500 and higher attackers for the next three turns with the low cost of "a monster at less then 1000" makes it unacceptable at a number higher then 1.

i had one and tried to splash it in some decks, not working...

Learn2buildadeckbetter

I love how all the guys who decided to quote my post are all dimwitted unskilled players. If you can't understand how CCV win games, how the hell did you decide it was ban worthy? Has any of you guys who quoted my post actually activated a CCV in a non online game before? Have you ever sat there at a tournament and seen your opponent fold to pressure knowing that He / she has no way out because his/her moves are telegraphed so much that a blind man could see them?

Or is it because You yourself we're the Victims of such play, and your ready to scream "OMG that card is too expensive and broken, Ban IT!"

No I am the type that has fallen victim to it and I really don't care for it

I am just saying,who cares if they see every card I draw for three turns

1500ATK and higher

They can't see you preset FDs

so what do you do

start SSing monsters uneffected by traps

All this card does is send cards to the grave

big whoop

SO Why ban something that has so many loopholes

Archived