Spotz, Zitz and all things that hurtz!

Atomix

Yeah as only a couple of people know is that I have a spot problem for the past 6 years. My dad things it's now his job to come home from work and come straight to me to get rid of them by force, creating tones of blood and hundreds of scabs. I am really pissed off by this as I get never ending pain and I am costing hundreds of pounds on Spot treatment. You can partly thank my dad for that because it makes me embarrased to go outside so I'm forced to go to the Internet. Has this ever happened to you?

You'll find over the counter stuff is not very good at treating spots or rather acne, its not concentrated enough to work (My mum asked a pharmacist about this a few months ago). My advice go to the doctors and get some prescription stuff, alot stronger, will take time, but will do the job.

I've been on 2 different treatments for Acne, I switched to my latest nearly 2 months ago. Got another month to go on it, but my face looks alot clearer.

You'll find over the counter stuff is not very good at treating spots or rather acne' date=' its not concentrated enough to work (My mum asked a pharmacist about this a few months ago). My advice go to the doctors and get some prescription stuff, alot stronger, will take time, but will do the job.

I've been on 2 different treatments for Acne, I switched to my latest nearly 2 months ago. Got another month to go on it, but my face looks alot clearer.

[/quote']

Don't they have that pill thing for girls?

Archived