Neos + Summoned Skull fusion

Goldeneagle

Just a random Elemental Hero. Image cred goes to Father Wolf.

I couldn't decide whether to call this E. Hero Summoned Neos, E. Hero Skull Neos or E. Hero Fiend Neos. I've gone with Summoned Neos for now. Anyway, here it is.

111097nu5.jpg

Card Lore: "Elemental Hero Neos" + "Summoned Skull"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Elemental Hero" and increase this card's ATK by the discarded card's Level x200. This card returns to the Fusion Deck during the End Phase. If this card is the only card you control when it is returned to the Fusion Deck by this card's effect, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Elemental Hero" monster from your hand.

Random idea. Although, originality never hurts.

Please let me fix the OCG up a little.

"This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn, you can discard 1 "Elemental Hero" monster to increase this card's ATK by an amount equal to the discarded monster's level x 200. This card returns to the Fusion Deck during the End Phase. If this card is the only card you control when it is returned to the Fusion Deck by this card's effect, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Elemental Hero" monster from your hand."

There you go. 8/10 I want to see more.

Archived