Band Hall of Fame

RPW-Ulquiorra-FTW

Who is most deserving into hall of fame?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is most deserving into hall of fame?

• AC/DC
    • Aerosmith
    • Kiss
    • Metallica
    • Led Zeppelin
    • Guns 'n Roses
    • Ozzy Osbourne

Kiss. Out of the list Kiss. They revolutionized metal. Really, aside from black Sabbath, they invented Metal.

Black Sabbath was Metal; but Kiss really made metal what it became. You know... god of thunder. :)

But srsly off the list Kiss.

Overall, Morbid Angel, Black Sabbath, Death, and Judas Priest.

Guns 'n Roses were meh.

But I'm a classic metal head; not a revolutionized Metal head. Death, thrash, and headbanging metal all the way.

Kiss. Out of the list Kiss. They revolutionized metal. Really' date=' aside from black Sabbath, they invented Metal.

Black Sabbath was Metal; but Kiss really made metal what it became. You know... god of thunder. :)

[/quote']

Do you have any Idea what your talking about? Kiss did not create metal, one song did not create metal, Kiss really had nothing to do with metal other than there costumes. Sabbath and Zeppelin had more to do with metal than Kiss EVER did.

Kiss. Out of the list Kiss. They revolutionized metal. Really' date=' aside from black Sabbath, they invented Metal.

[/quote']

Do you have any Idea what your talking about? Kiss did not create metal, one song did not create metal, Kiss really had nothing to do with metal other than there costumes. Sabbath and Zeppelin had more to do with metal than Kiss EVER did.

Zeppelin... are you shitting me?

Kiss was before Zeppelin. And they did have more of a hand in Metal than zeppelin. Black Sabbath and Kiss were ideally the real pioneers of metal. Just because Kiss was sold out doesn't mean they didn't help to industrialize metal. Black Sabbath had the rythm of metal; but Kiss actually incorporated the personality and feeling of metal.

And Led Zeppelin? Next you're going to tell me Jethro Tull helped to make metal... right?

[/quote']

Kiss was before Zeppelin. And they did have more of a hand in Metal than zeppelin. Black Sabbath and Kiss were ideally the real pioneers of metal. Just because Kiss was sold out doesn't mean they didn't help to industrialize metal. Black Sabbath had the rythm of metal; but Kiss actually incorporated the personality and feeling of metal.

And Led Zeppelin? Next you're going to tell me Jethro Tull helped to make metal... right?

No, Zeppelin was before Kiss.

[/quote']

By "Kiss was before Zeppelin" I meant that Kiss was signed before Zeppelin.

Zeppelin formed 4 years before kiss (late 1968 I believe). And zeppelin wasn't metal. They were rock and roll. Kiss was metal.

[/quote']

Zeppelin formed 4 years before kiss (late 1968 I believe). And zeppelin wasn't metal. They were rock and roll. Kiss was metal.

Neither of them are really Metal.

[/quote']

Neither of them are really Metal.

Kiss is metal. :| They are classic metal though. Not heavy metal.

Archived