Seraph, The Tiger God (No, not a god card.)

Sigma

Rate and Comment please! :D

129530og8.jpg

[spoiler=Holoed Version (Holoing done by null_ptr)]129530yg0ss1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Winged Beast-Type monsters and discarding 1 Spell card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WIND monster from your hand or Deck, the Special Summoned monster is destroyed during your End Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Tribute a WIND monster on your side of the field to attack again with this card. During your 3rd End Phase this card was Summoned, destroy this card.

[spoiler=IMG Credit]DA Pic

Rate and Comment please! :D

129530og8.jpg

[spoiler=Holoed Version (Holoing done by null_ptr)]129530yg0ss1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 Winged Beast-Type monsters and discarding 1 Spell card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WIND monster from your hand or Deck, the Special Summoned monster is destroyed during your End Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Tribute a WIND monster on your side of the field to attack again with this card. During your 3rd End Phase this card was Summoned, destroy this card.

[spoiler=IMG Credit']DA Pic

wow UPed

Spell Card

I don't know whether to call this cards effect to much' date=' or not enough =/

[/quote']

that's pretty much what i was thinking. its not really op'ed, and is very unique in most respects. but i can't help but feel that i'd have done something different somewhere. but it is a good card anyway. i might use it in a few types of decks. 8/10.

Archived