Digimon or Pokemon  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Digimon or Pokemon

• Digimon
    • Pokemon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tamers was actually one of the best only bested by the originals.

No. Adventure > Adventure 02 > (insert one of the third last season of Digimon) > (insert one of the third last season of Digimon that hasn't been mentioned) > (insert one of the third last season of Digimon hasn't been mentioned)

Digimon is the sex [/topic].

Lol banned.

Digimon doesn't have CENTWAUR! So Pokemon's better.

JK' date='but Pokemon's gameplay is alot better, as for the actually anime, Digimon was probably better all in all, but Pokemon was still Okay..

Tamers was the best season of Digimon, IMO.[/color']

[/topic]

The Digimon anime started sucking after season 3.

Pokemon has Blaziken and Lucario but most of the pokeon are kind of lame. Digimon are cool. The pokemon anime was absolutely horrible. It was the exact same thing. Every episode they make a new friend and fight team rocket who always fail except during the final turnaments and stuff where they always lose. Is that what you call a storyline? It's the same crap every episode. They need more Blaziken less team rocket. I like the games equally. Digimon for me.

Pokemon ^_^

But the Digimon Japanime was better than Pokemon Anime. Digimon also had cooler Monsters' date=' but Ridicously long names :lol:

[/quote']

I also hate how all of their names end in 'mon'

I also hate how they can talk. Most of them are little creatures, they shouldn't be able to talk.

Archived