1 member has voted

1. 1. Digimon or Pokemon

• Digimon
    • Pokemon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pokemon ^_^

But the Digimon Japanime was better than Pokemon Anime. Digimon also had cooler Monsters' date=' but Ridicously long names :lol:

[/quote']

I also hate how all of their names end in 'mon'

I also hate how they can talk. Most of them are little creatures, they shouldn't be able to talk.

I obviously vote digimon and you sir above me how can you say that when you have one in your sig. XD

Pokemon ^_^

But the Digimon Japanime was better than Pokemon Anime. Digimon also had cooler Monsters' date=' but Ridicously long names :lol:

[/quote']

I also hate how they can talk. Most of them are little creatures, they shouldn't be able to talk.

Exactly. Though, it's kinda annoying the way a few Pokémon can talk too. I say Pokémon.

Digimon have longer, more branced lines, can revert, and are far stronger than Digimon.

The Pokemon Anime is one Season 11 and counting, but we don't even know if there will be a Season 6 of Digimon

By the way: Tamers>Adventure>02/Data Squad>Frontier

But I think Diamond is better than Dawn.

However, Digimon is still superior.

Digimon have longer' date=' more branced lines, can revert, and are far stronger than Digimon.

The Pokemon Anime is one Season 11 and counting, but we don't even know if there will be a Season 6 of Digimon

[b']However, Digimon is still superior.[/b]

Lies.

Both animes suck. (Digimon was okay in the first 3 seasons though.)

Plus, the Pokemon games are better than Digimon games in every possible way. Just because they are.

Digimon have longer' date=' more branced lines, can revert, and are far stronger than Digimon.

[b']However, Digimon is still superior.[/b]

Lies.

Both animes suck. (Digimon was okay in the first 3 seasons though.)

Plus, the Pokemon games are better than Digimon games in every possible way. Just because they are.

In terms of superiority:

Anime: Digimon

Games: Pokemon

Digimon have longer' date=' more branc[b']h[/b]ed lines, can revert, and are far stronger than Digimon.

Um.....wut?

Pokemon have at most 3 forms when following one line. Digimon tend to have around 6 forms, occasionally more. Furthermore, they can revert to their original forms. Digimon and stronger, hands down, with minor exceptions.

Pokemon. I understand it way better' date=' not to mention has an actual storyline.

[/quote']

You don't understand Digimon so you claim it has no plotline. *Sigh*…

Anyways, Digimon Season 1 was mediocre…and the 3rd and latest one are both decent. The rest are awful. All of Pokemon is terrible and repetitive.

When it comes to the games, Pokemon completely destroys Digimon.

Pokemon ^_^

[/quote']

Oh, a bunch of pokemon repeating their name hundreds of times isn't annoying as hell?

Point 1: Pokemon have sexier chicks

Point 2: When Digimons have 6 evolutions (as stated by Roxas), it's really dumb remembering them all.

Point 3: Digimon are not cute

Point 4: They don't actually have their own city. Instead, it's all in Tokyo.

Point 5: Pokemanz haz lulz, Digimanz doesn't

Hmmmm......lets seee.......

Pokémon is for me, right now, confusing as HELL with all the new pokémons! Wish they could´ve stayed with the original 150 ones. But then again, if they had, I could not have met my one and TRUE favorite: LUCARIO!!!!!!! :D :D :D

But digimon..........I´M SPEECHLESS!!! So good plot and storylines, damn cool battles, and the monsters can TALK, while pokémon have to speak throught telepathy, which SUCKS!

So, yeah, for me, It´s Digimon all the way! DIGIMON FTW!!!

Archived