Is it possible to make a Deck that..

Chaos Decks.

[/topic]

I didn't think of that.

Ok' date=' what about in this Meta?

[/quote']

Tele-DAD, Glads, Plants, Zombies, Lightlords, and Gadgets can't function with only 1 of each of their cards, so I'll say "no". >_>

I wonder if some kind of Skill Drain Beatdown Deck could function with no multiples.

Chaos Decks.

[/topic]

I didn't think of that.

[/quote']

Tele-DAD, Glads, Plants, Zombies, Lightlords, and Gadgets can't function with only 1 of each of their cards, so I'll say "no". >_>

I wonder if some kind of Skill Drain Beatdown Deck could function with no multiples.

Are you seriously suggesting that a Skill Drain deck could do well with only a single Skill Drain?

Chaos Decks.

[/topic]

I didn't think of that.

[/quote']

Are you seriously suggesting that a Skill Drain deck could do well with only a single Skill Drain?

I was thinking about the monsters. I wasn't thinking about Skill Drain itself.

Chaos Decks.

[/topic]

I didn't think of that.

[/quote']

I was thinking about the monsters. I wasn't thinking about Skill Drain itself.

Even with monsters alone, you'll run out of decent beatsticks quickly. You've got 1 Barbaros, 1 Fuselier, and 1 Giant Kozaky at best, and after that you have nothing with over 2400 ATK. As for monsters whose effects bypass Skill Drain, you've got your Exiled Force and Cyber Dragon, but again your options dwindle quickly when everything is at 1.

Archived