[TW3D] Arcana Force 0 - The Fool, Spirit Reaper, Marshmallon.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

among those 3 & the other 2 mentioned, only Marshmallon & the Fool are useful.

Gellenduo is allergic to damage of any type.

Spirit Reaper is fragile against card effects.

Taro can just run off the field easily when another card is destroyed.

Gellenduo's allergic to burn - any kind of burn.

The decks that actually use burn are the decks that will care the least about having their Battle Damage blocked.

The Fool's just inanely hard to tame (he's The Fool' date=' right?).

[/quote']

What Nate said.

@ everyone else: You're all terrible at discussing.

1 card =/= A huge majority of spells and traps

If you think any cards ability to be countered = its unbanworthness' date=' than you need to have a 1on1 with Crab Helmet. But Bring a pillow, cuz your gonna get your ass quenched.

If counterability=balance, then DAD is considered balanced if it can be negated. Right?

This Thread seams to think so. But I heard a rumor that it was wrong.

If you think any cards ability to be countered = its unbanworthness' date=' than you need to have a 1on1 with Crab Helmet. But Bring a pillow, cuz your gonna get your ass quenched.

If counterability=balance, then DAD is considered balanced if it can be negated. Right?

I don't know, I think they may be right(sarcastically).

I don't know, I think they may be right(sarcastically).

oh ho ho you clever dog you

Nate, counterability doesn't always make it unbanworthy. It's how easily it can be countered, and whether its effect increases the counterability or not. You don't seem to comprehend that.

At any rate, what more is Spirit Reaper than a tiny, easily breakable shield that will come back a few times?

I see the "can't die monsters" on a ranking scale, since forcing some other way to remove it from the field makes it a decent filler in most cases.

1-marshmellow. no drawbacks and 1000 burn, no reason not to use if you have the space.

2-spirit reaper. he may be very easy to take out, but having an offensive power as well as being a dark zombie means he can keep on being useful in some way.

3-shiba. the fact he comes back to your hand, and only when face up, means he can be repeatedly played. but the fact he goes back when anything dies gives him a small problem. is also a beast-warrior tuner. and cute, but that doesn't have much actual in game effect.

4-Gellenduo. with a high ATK as well as a double count for light tributes, he is the only one that can be played in ATK mode and still have a chance of not getting trampled. also, he dies outside of the damage step, so if that makes any sort of combo open up, there ya go.

5-the fool. can't be put into DEF mode. enough said.

Dude' date=' you are on a failure's roll today. 1 more and im awarding you accordingly.

[/quote']

At least back up your statements before talking about whom is currently failing please. If I am oblivious to something an empty response won't help me. And an empty response doesn't help you, as that's all you've been saying for awhile.

Archived