[TW3D] Arcana Force 0 - The Fool, Spirit Reaper, Marshmallon.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright:

first, @ whoever said trample, its "piercing" in jugijoh.

next, @ whoever said no one runs position changing in this meta, book of moon and enemy controller abound. of course only enemy controller is of any use in this setting.

next, standing alone, i believe that marshmallon is superior to reaper, so:

marsh>reaper>fool>gellenduo>shiba (because something is much more likely to be killed than damaged, if your playing right...ish)

if your playing supports,

reaper>shiba (tuner)>marsh>gell(there are some painful light fairies)>fool

next, @ crabs, thats not really a recursive function. thats just two separate statements. really its just defining a variable twice.

last, tldr.

/topic

alright:

first' date=' @ whoever said trample, its "piercing" in jugijoh.

[/quote']

Yeah, and it's not Vanillas, it's Normal Monsters. Because the technical terms are the only ones that are permitted on an internet forum, and the phrases in common use are forbidden.

next' date=' @ crabs, thats not really a recursive function. thats just two separate statements. really its just defining a variable twice.

[/quote']

Saying that the banlist must depend upon the previous banlist makes it a recursive function by definition.

trample is the terminology in magic. im merely telling him the common terminology in yugioh. its not like we often use terminology from the high lander card game >.> each game has its own set of vocabulary, im merely informing him of this one's.

as to recursion, first it isnt saying that, it seems to me to be saying that each banlist is dependant on separate metas.

second, thats not really recursion. what language did you learn recursion in? or are you using something like the fibonacci sequence as your example?

trample is the terminology in magic. im merely telling him the common terminology in yugioh. its not like we often use terminology from the high lander card game >.> each game has its own set of vocabulary' date=' im merely informing him of this one's.

[/quote']

Except that trample is commonly used by Yugimonz players to refer to that effect. Don't like it? Nobody cares.

It doesn't exactly help that the word "Piercing" only appears on one card.

as to recursion' date=' first it isnt saying that, it seems to me to be saying that each banlist is dependant on separate metas.

second, thats not really recursion. what language did you learn recursion in? or are you using something like the fibonacci sequence as your example?

[/quote']

I am using recursion in the mathematical sense, i.e. that each iteration is derived from one or more prior iterations, rather than in the card game sense, i.e. Monster Reborn.

Archived