Wolves Pack RP (club members only)

The_Prince_of_Death

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John: iv'e been there... done that. i lived in the woods for 15 years... i only came back because i shattered my leg... oops. fate has a funny way of bringing people together

*John grins* if she wants she can bunk with me... i dont have anyone but shadow in my hut... she sleeps on my bed anyway... its wasted space

(Oh well, I'll try to continue.)

IC:

Unable to read his face, Rin ran to the gate side of the village. Without looking back she muttered, "Please stay safe."

Her auburn and orange wolf ran besides her. It spoke for the first time. "You know you really should tell the other clans. Maybe we can settle something." Rin looked at her silently and kept running. "I have no doubts that would be a great idea, and I have a particular clan in mind, Reika." She raced off to the closest clan, with Reika her wolf, behind her.

It was nearly nightfall when they got to the fire clan and they were more than surprised to see a small gathering of different clans. In the center was a man glowing with a violent light. Next to him, a wolf did the same.

At that minute, another ponding vision came into being.

Larger wolves, complete wasteland, cheifs of the tribe.

When it was over, Rin looked dumbstruck. "What... that wasn't a vision of the future... that one was one of the distant past..." She stared at the glowing man and wolf.

"Could they somehow have reversed my power?"

Archived