Wolves Pack RP (club members only)

The_Prince_of_Death

[spoiler=Main rules]This RP is for Club members only, so if you want to post here because you think the RP sounds good then join the club to join this RP. If you did not completely understand the above sentence then listen up: If you are not in the club then you cannot post here!

I shall update the clan, team, and rank lists as new members join.

[spoiler=clans][spoiler=wolves of moon and sun]1.Midnightwolf16

2.djp100

3.doogle

[spoiler=wolves of fire]1. kingduel1

2.The_Prince_of_Death

3.force_flex

4.Kimeramon's_Rule

[spoiler=wolves of water]1. D.Kefka

2.X-31 Fighter

3.swatking55

[spoiler=wolves of lightning]1.velociraptor3000

2.synchroman

[spoiler=wolves of woods]1.Nathanilt

2.kaibarawks

[spoiler=wolves of clouds]1.velociraptor3000

2.The_Prince_of_Death

[spoiler=wolves of ice]1.cardzrule

2. Crystal Skull

3.shadowchidori525

[spoiler=wolves of time]1.dEMONIa

2.Ayasato-chan

[spoiler=wolves of space]1.Archangel of destiny

[spoiler=teams]will update later after I get more info.[spoiler=wolves of moon and sun]1.Midnightwolf16

2.djp100

3.doogle

[spoiler=wolves of fire]1. kingduel1

2.The_Prince_of_Death

3.force_flex

4.Kimeramon's_Rule

[spoiler=wolves of water]1. D.Kefka

2.X-31 Fighter

3.swatking55

[spoiler=wolves of lightning]1.synchroman

2.velociraptor3000

[spoiler=wolves of woods]1.Nathanilt

2.kaibarawks

[spoiler=wolves of clouds]1.The_Prince_of_Death

2.?

[spoiler=wolves of ice]1.cardzrule

2.Crystal Skull

3.shadowchidori525

[spoiler=wolves of time]1.dEMONIa

2. Crystal Skull

3.Ayasato-chan

[spoiler=wolves of space]1.Archangel of destiny

[spoiler=facts and rules]As the club already knows there are 9 different elemental clans you can choose from. you can be on more than one clan, but you cannot be on more than one team. you can only be on a team of which is one of your clans (pick from which clan you are in to say which team you are on). We will use the PM system as the shop to buy/trade/sell weapons, armour,etc(you cannot buy/sell/trade your wolf). I shall update the inventory when I have time. Also, NO GOD MODING! Failure to comply with the rules will result in a ban from the RP, after the first warning is given.

[spoiler=the story]There are 9 different elemental tribes of wolves. They have been at war for a while, but some tribes join together to bring peace among the war. People in the clans/teams have a wolf partner who is the same element as their clan/team.(example:I am on the fire and cloud clans but I am on the fire team so my element would be fire)

These wolves and people join together, when they are completely connected to each other, to form one body of two souls (basically they become werewolves with two minds, the wolf mind and the human mind).

The chiefs of the clans have meetings and meet the chief of another clan when ever they want, but never get attacked because it is only a meeting and not a fight. The ranks of the clans are:Chief, general, co-general, warriors, and pups (in training).The chiefs only fight when they are protecting their clan from attackers or invaders.

[spoiler=ranks]will edit after I get more info[spoiler=wolves of moon and sun]chief=Midnightwolf16

general=djp100

pup=doogle

[spoiler=wolves of fire]chief= the_prince_of_death

general=kingduel

co-general=Kimeramon's_Rule

Pup=force_flex

[spoiler=wolves of water]chief= X-31 Fighter

general= D.Kefka

warrior=swatking55

[spoiler=wolves of lightning]chief= synchroman

general= velociraptor3000

[spoiler=wolves of woods]chief=kaibarawks

warrior= Nathanilt

[spoiler=wolves of clouds]chief=

[spoiler=wolves of ice]chief= Crystal skull

co-general= cardzrule

soldier= shadowchidori525

[spoiler=wolves of time]chief=dEMONIa

co-general=Ayasato-chan

[spoiler=wolves of space]chief=Archangel of destiny

[spoiler=form]Character Name:

Bio: (not actually needed unless you are describing how a character got battle wounds or something)

Appearence:

Team:

Comments:(only if I should add/remove something or what you think of the RP)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Doogle

Bio:my chacter was in a great battle between sun+moon and fire wolves and was clawed across the eye he now has a large eye scar! but can still see through the cut eye..strangly!

Team:Wolves Of Sun and moon

Comments:wolf splices like moon and lightning wolf or a sun and fire wolf mixed that would be the best

Name:Doogle

Bio:my chacter was in a great battle between sun+moon and fire wolves and was clawed across the eye he now has a large eye scar! but can still see through the cut eye..strangly!

Team:Wolves Of Sun and moon

Comments:wolf splices like moon and lightning wolf or a sun and fire wolf mixed that would be the best

Dont forget the appearence. also is Doogle going to be your character's name?

one question: are our wolves going to have the elements, like the time wolf can (limitedly) control time or another power such as that. oh, and an idea! we could fuse wolves! like:

water + lightning: storm

fire + cloud: smoke

SunMoon + water: tidal wave

etc...

one question: are our wolves going to have the elements' date=' like the time wolf can (limitedly) control time or another power such as that. oh, and an idea! we could fuse wolves! like:

water + lightning: storm

fire + cloud: smoke

SunMoon + water: tidal wave

etc...

[/quote']

good question, I was waiting or someone to ask it. the time wolves can actually see small glimpses of the future. the space wolves can teleport on a few occasions and see whats happening in other places, except in the other clans areas (the base of the clan). the fusion of wolves is complicated due to one fact, I dont have everyones form.

Name:crystal skull,but call me crystal or CS

Bio: (not actually needed unless you are describing how a character got battle wounds or something)-well not really a wound but has huge stress lines around his eye

Appearence:wears a black cloak and black gloves and wears a top hat

Team:ice

Comments:(only if I should add/remove something or what you think of the RP)-...

Archived