[JG] Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon Sig! [JG]

JG.

You've got quite a good Colour Blend going there. Seems a little empty though. I would try to add some Fancy Text or something.

Text makes it worse.

You've got quite a good Colour Blend going there. Seems a little empty though. I would try to add some Fancy Text or something.

Noes. Text would make it worse. >.>

Agreed.

Going for a vector/grudnge look I see?

Don't add the text please.

Maybe a c4d or something that adds a little more depth.

Wheres the FP?

Yeah, Vector/Grunge. I like that style. And I won't add text. And no offense, but I think that C4D's often make the Sig worse (at least when I use 'em lol). Like text. Focal is supposed to be his face (Eyes and mouth to be more precise).

It was not as good as your others not your best one and sadly I say your worst one

You should see my worst and first. They were bad.

It looks like you started off well with the bg but got bored and stuck a render on.

Yeah, the BG was the fun part.

Too large' date=' scale it down so the dimensions are lower than 400x150 pxl.

Lighting is kind of bad. As well is the depth. The focal point is not there without you pointing it out for us. Also, this lacks the effects to make flow and blend to the render and background. The only blending is the color balance.

[/quote']

Ok, thanks for the comments.

I doubt you made the BG' date=' rather, you got it, C+P'd render, and called it a day.

[/quote']

Wrong as usual.

I doubt you made the BG' date=' rather, you got it, [b']C+P'd render[/b], and called it a day.

This...

Or He probably use some brushes.

Correct with the brushes, wrong with the Copy-Pasta.

Archived