Golden Sun Series (PLEASE REPLY I'm cold on some nights and need companionship)

Felix

I still remember the final few turns of my first victory against the Fusion Dragon.

Garet had a Water Djinn for some reason, which he used. He faints later that turn. Mia casts Glacier: my last hope, as she would get killed the turn afterwards. At first, nothing happens. Fusion Dragon takes damage. Then, I press A. Fusion Dragon starts to flash rainbowily, and turns to dust.

Saturos and Menardi proceeds to falling down the lighthouse. EPIC.

Well currently Felix and the others are about 7 levels ahead of the Garret and the rest of the glee club so I can't verify that statement. Also apparently I'm supposed to use the Psynergy, Force on some tree stump but none of them seem to have it, do I need some sort of Dijjin cobination to get it?

Oh, Force. I remember getting through Mogall Forest without getting Force first on my first run. Was a lot of fun when I got to the mine in that flooded town and Garet banged the sign so that the rock fell. :D

Gaia Rock was the best, for actually it's own subplot.

Ooh that sounds pretty good. Oh yeah just forged that dark matter and got that funky lookin' sword, I didn't save with it cos I wanted to see what other stuff the Dark Matter could make but it shot up from 428 to 534, in my books that counts as a good weapon.

• 7 months later...

Anybody played Golden Sun? I'm playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age at the moment and it's soooo difficult. Beating the monsters is easy but the puzzles are really hard and I'm getting stuck every 5 minutes. It's a great game but it really bugs me sometimes.

hey i played both and beated both..i also got the final summoning

Archived