POLL: how long do YOU stay Online every day?

How long?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How long?

• 10 min
    • 30 min to 1hour
    • 1 to 2 hours
    • 2 to 3 hours
    • 4-8 hours <_<
    • 20 min.
    • 30 min.
    • Usaully only once a week
    • I don't Care
    • *other* please specify

Well I do other things while on YCM. I ussually forget to close this and leave this open while I do other things. On my computer' date=' 2-4 hours, on YCM, maybe over an hour or so.

[/quote']

wow.6078 posts in just one year, with only an hour on your laptop/PC per day? <_

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I do other things while on YCM. I ussually forget to close this and leave this open while I do other things. On my computer' date=' 2-4 hours, on YCM, maybe over an hour or so.

[/quote']

wow.6078 posts in just one year, with only an hour on your laptop/PC per day? <_

Actually, 9 months. But not always that time, sometimes more, that's just an average as sometimes I stay here for a couple of hours and sometime I don't post here at all.

[/quote']

Actually, 9 months. But not always that time, sometimes more, that's just an average as sometimes I stay here for a couple of hours and sometime I don't post here at all.

You must post on every thread you see <_<

[/quote']

That's ragnarok's gig.

It's not that hard to get 5k+ posts really =/

[/quote']

That's ragnarok's gig.

It's not that hard to get 5k+ posts really =/

how long did it take you?

Nope. My average is 22 posts each day. That's not that hard to get in a short while.

i only have 10' date=' but it seems like 20.....and registered months ago, and only have 1,100 posts <_<

Since my post avarage is 7 posts per day, long.

But it doesn't stop some members from gaining 1k+ in a VERY short while, *coughragnarokthen00b1945*

i Lol'd.

Usually' date=' I stay online for about 2 hours, get up and eat or stay in my room to read, then come back until my mom kicks me off the computer, which is another 2 hours. In a day I would say I spend about 4-6 hours on the computer in all. It takes up time.

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

[/quote']

wow.What a busy day revolving around the computer :lol:

Usually' date=' I stay online for about 2 hours, get up and eat or stay in my room to read, then come back until my mom kicks me off the computer, which is another 2 hours. In a day I would say I spend about 4-6 hours on the computer in all. It takes up time.

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

[/quote']

Yeah, basically. I love the computer, its most entertaining. I know 4-6 hours is a ton, but don't get me wrong, I do have a life. lol. I just spend most of it on the computer. :D

I want to be a video game deisgner, so I research alot on the computer. I don't just do useless things.

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

[/quote']

Yeah, basically. I love the computer, its most entertaining. I know 4-6 hours is a ton, but don't get me wrong, I do have a life. lol. I just spend most of it on the computer. :D

I want to be a video game deisgner, so I research alot on the computer. I don't just do useless things.

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

im' not saying your useless, i'm just lol'ing.

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

[/quote']

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

lol. Alright then.

The longest I've stayed online for a day is 12 hours. I really had nothing to do then, so I spent my time online. ^-^

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

[/quote']

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

lol. Alright then.

The longest I've stayed online for a day is 12 hours. I really had nothing to do then, so I spent my time online. ^-^

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

Better than having to do lab work, which the longest I've stayed on is like 18 hours online for that purpose alone

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

[/quote']

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

lol. Alright then.

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

Better than having to do lab work, which the longest I've stayed on is like 18 hours online for that purpose alone

That must stink a lot.

I don't like to hit that one X button in the top corner, so I hit the nice - button and let it sit over the night, most of the time. I win. 24 hours pwns all your hours.

But unlike a lot of people here, I have a life.

I go out with mah friends quite a bit, so I'm not on the computer as much as my online status suggests.

I don't like to hit that one X button in the top corner' date=' so I hit the nice - button and let it sit over the night, most of the time. I win. 24 hours pwns all your hours.

But unlike a lot of people here, I have a life.

I go out with mah friends quite a bit, so I'm not on the computer as much as my online status suggests.

[/quote']

Ah.Quiet a smart idea.Wasting power, probly annoying family members, but good idea :P

Archived