[Satanic Devil Hound]

Sander

2n0sww4.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by destroying any number monsters that you control. When this card is Summoned, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent. If you have no cards in your hand, increase this cards ATK by 500. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon the monsters that were destroyed by this card's effect from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Art Credit]Credit

Rate/Hate/Comment/whatever turns you on.

"You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by destroying any number of monsters that you control. When this card is Summoned, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent. If you have no cards in your hand, increase this cards ATK by 500. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon the monsters that were destroyed by this card's effect from your Graveyard.

Fixed. Hehe, you know, if this were a real card, it could be called "Demon Hound Archfiend" or something.

Very nice. 8/10

Hmm... the effect seems pretty broken, don't you think? There ARE card that revive monsters from the grave anyways =\

I like the art BTW. The effect is the only thing that throws me off. It would be good like this:

"This card cannot be special summoned from the graveyard except by tributing any number of monsters on your side of the field. When this card is special summoned this way, inflict 500 Points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each monster tributed. If you have no cards in your hand, increase this monster's ATK by 500 points. When this card's destroyed, special summon the monsters used to special summon this card in face-up defense position."

Or something like that....

I'll give it like, 6/10

Archived