Re - Fairy support and Dark counterpart

Tantara

Hi everyone, please excuse that last post as it's my first time :) Please post any OCG errors that I missed (especially in the tuner...) I can take criticism, so don't hold back Oh, and I know that they're slightly overpowered, the fairies are supposed to be but any tips on how to fix the DARK one would help.

211974bw4.jpg211974ro0.jpg211974kh6.jpg211974da4.jpg211974co0.jpg211974nm9.jpg

Since some of the writing is pretty small, here are some of the effects -

Archlord Zeranos -

1 LIGHT Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fairy-Type monsters

While "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the field, by discarding a LIGHT Fairy-Type monster, destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the field. If "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is not on the field, then this effect is not applied. You can tribute a LIGHT Fairy-Type monster you control to Special Summon a LIGHT Fairy-Type monster with 2000 or less atk from your deck.

Dark Zaloog -

When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, select and activate one of these effects:

* draw 1 card off the top of your deck and show it to your opponent, if it is a DARK monster send it to the Graveyard or remove it from play, if it is a Spell or Trap Card pay 1500 life points, if you do not, send the card to the Graveyard.

* Your opponent randomly discards one card from their hand.

Archived