[ Triple Beast Combo ]

SushiTheLegend

I won't add any italics explaining yet, I'll probably do that later on. ^^

[align=center]InfuriatorInferalWarrior.jpg

Infuriator, The Infernal Beast Warrior

1 Beast Tuner-Type monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Beast-Type monsters

This card can only be Syncro Summoned by tuning 3 level 4 or below Beast-Type monsters. This card can attack the same number of times during the same Battle Phase as the number of 1000 attack points this card has. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

NifiyalaKitsune.jpg

Nifiyala, The Nine Tailed Kitsune

When a card effect deals damage to a player's Life Points except this card's effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Kitsune Flame Token" (Beast-Type/FIRE/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0) to the field in face-up Defense Position. When a "Kitsune Flame Token" is destroyed by battle, you can inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

SarijonSavage.jpg

Sarijon, The Savage Fox Warrior

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can remove cards from your Graveyard from play. You can then Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your hand whose level is equal to the number of cards you removed from play. [/align]

All images were found on Photobucket and I take no credit in any of the images used on these cards above.

Beast Types are a Type that needs support and i'm really liking these. I especially like Sarijon, the effect seems innovative but balanced at the same time. Also I am really starting to understand Synchros now but wouldn't it be better as a Effect Monster? If you need to use 3 Beasts you could just mention that in the Card Text instead. Also the second card seems well thought out. One question though, can the Tokens be used for aa Tribute?

Sorry for reviewing the cards randomly :P

I just kinda chose to do him as a Syncro since the original image seemed like a powerhouse only it was a Dragon Anthro so obviously I had to change it. And no it has to have the text like that, I've then specifically stated they need to be level 4 or below in the card text, but I do see your point.

When you look at Sarijon it is more like a powered up Junk Syncron, since that is essentially what it is and to the point for Beast types. The second was created to support the first in the Syncro Summoning in that the Tokens could be tuned with the Tuner to summon him, essentially making it easier while also providing a reason for her to stick around.

As for the Tokens being used for tribute, I have no clue I assume the only tribute they can be used in is for effects and Syncro Summoning. Also the direct reasoning for these supporting Beasts is because the contest was directed at Beast Support.

Archived