3 Compulsory Evacuation Device

3 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

3 Royal Oppression

3 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

3 Solemn Judgment

2 Hero Blast

1 Mirror Force

Hmm?

well obviously if its not DAD' date='lightsworn, or GB theirs no way it could be competitive lol

[/quote']

For those who don't know, Snake101 is a bad player who posted his Anti-meta. Him being bad ygoz, his deck was bad as well. Quite possibly the worst Anti-Meta I've seen. After a few people told him his deck was bad, instead of admitting it and asking for help, he came and posted that my deck can't compete because I said the same to him. To summarize it: Snake is bad. This deck is good. Profit??

Up2SpeedYet?

Inb4 Snake101 says I'm bad.

your obviously a retard for not seeing the lol and its seems no one understands how negating special summons or effects are good or how stopping players from playing defense or stopping tributes is good ya that is really crappy so is having monsters who's attacks range from 2100 to 2800 and not having to tribute for those is bad to

your obviously a retard for not seeing the lol and its seems no one understands how negating special summons or effects are good or how stopping players from playing defense or stopping tributes is good ya that is really crappy so is having monsters who's attacks range from 2100 to 2800 and not having to tribute for those is bad to

Judging by the small amounts of mindless gibberish I could transcribe from that wall of idiocy, it looked like you said Tele-Dad played defensively, Tribute Summons monsters, and is slow enough to get stopped by Special Summon negaters.

*You know that pic of the cat that lols? Yeah, insert that here.*

i was talking about any deck that try to play defensively becuase of my strong monsters i wasn't saying tele dad played defensively learn to read

Follow basic conventions and it'll be easier to read your mindless drivel.

Whatever "strong" monster you're talking about, it probably isn't anywhere as good as this deck. It looks consistent and effective. The only reason you commented negatively on this deck was because Chevalier honestly critiqued your crap anti-meta.

Follow basic conventions and it'll be easier to read your mindless drivel.

Whatever "strong" monster you're talking about' date=' it probably isn't anywhere as good as this deck. It looks consistent and effective. The only reason you commented negatively on this deck was because Chevalier honestly critiqued your crap anti-meta.

[/quote']

Thank You. :\

Archived