Mods, read

Bakura Vessal

You guys do such fine jobs as mods.

You show us how we can overlook the rules like swearing and all of that stuff.

And how can we forget how you guys allow spam and flame threads for a long time, without getting rid of em.

You are all so great mods, trually.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-92942.html

I am ESPECIALLY pleased at how Bloodrun can patisipate in a thread breaking the rules, and not lock it.

Use of foul language, including swear words, real-world racial slurs, alternate spellings, and other language that is not consistent with the fantasy environment will be allowed but any complaints will be served, and the poster of the language will be banned.

Also, how all the little people look up to all of the bad things and copy cause the mods do it, I am totally pleased about that

Accually most of you suck balls, good day. Except Darth, Falling Pizza, Bloodrose and maybe JoC, T-kill and Raven.

And how can we forget how you guys allow spam and flame threads for a long time' date=' without getting rid of em.

You are all so great mods, [b']trually[/b].

I am ESPECIALLY pleased at with how Bloodrun's can patisipate participation in a thread that was breaking the rules, and with his not lock neglegance to lock it.

Use of foul language, including swear words, real-world racial slurs, alternate spellings, and other language that is not consistent with the fantasy environment will be allowed but any complaints will be served, and the poster of the language will be banned.

Also, how all the little people look up to all of the bad things and copy cause the mods do it, I am totally pleased about that

Accually most of you suck balls, good day. Except Darth, Falling Pizza, and maybe JoC and T-kill, and Crab Helmet, and ~Raven~.

That's where you lost. :P

I had NOTHING to do with that thread so don't say that every Mod is to blame for it. I would have Locked it sooner seeing how out of hand it was getting but I only Mod Custom Cards.

You posted spam in it to bump it.

I give this post 0/10. It would have been much more clever to say "You're awesome, just kidding, you posted spam in it to bump it".

I am disappointed. Albus is losing his wittiness.

This thread is pointless. There was no initial meaning to it's creation; and there's no initial point or object to discuss.

Basically what we've got here is a pissed off person (pissed for no reason) trying to start drama between members and the moderators. And this has happened so many times before that the luster in doing this is ... gone.

I applaud you' date=' you complain about Moderators with abusive language and simply being rude, but what about you, you are doing it yourself. And quite frankly, you fail, you fail in trying to cause trouble.

[/quote']

I am not a mod, I do not need to show this behavour.

On the other hand, mods do.

If you don't show it, you don't deserve to be one.

And how can we forget how you guys allow spam and flame threads for a long time' date=' without getting rid of em.

I am ESPECIALLY pleased at how Bloodrun can patisipate in a thread breaking the rules, and not lock it.

Accually most of you suck balls, good day. Except Darth, Falling Pizza, Bloodrose and maybe JoC, T-kill and Raven.

[/quote']

I think I can have a say in this matter even though I am not a moderator of this forum. I am a moderator of other forum sites so I understand what's like being a moderator, well, mostly.

I can see that your rant is pointless and invalid because you fail to realize that certain moderators only have power in certain sections, so you complain about them.

Also, it is false that J-Max would have anything to do with the thread because it's not under his section. And, I know him better than you do, he's not the type of person to fool around with his own power.

Bloodrun certainly has changed however, but he still could not lock the thread because it's not under his section either. I know for a fact that he's changed because his attitude has shifted from neutrality to hostile.

And, how can J-Max post in that thread when he was on leave for a long time.

You, mister SoS person, seem to be unable to make a valid rant with supporting ideas and you are always acting without the proper proof. I should know that of you, because you lashed out at me similar to this but only for a different reason once before. As a recall, I ended up proving you entirely wrong.

Anyway, I think that if you don't like YCMaker's and Falling Pizza's aggrements of the Staff Team, then you should just leave. There's no sense for you to stay when you don't aggree with the choices of the people who run the damn site.

[/quote']

I think I can have a say in this matter even though I am not a moderator of this forum. I am a moderator of other forum sites so I understand what's like being a moderator, well, mostly.

I can see that your rant is pointless and invalid because you fail to realize that certain moderators only have power in certain sections, so you complain about them.

Also, it is false that J-Max would have anything to do with the thread because it's not under his section. And, I know him better than you do, he's not the type of person to fool around with his own power.

Bloodrun certainly has changed however, but he still could not lock the thread because it's not under his section either. I know for a fact that he's changed because his attitude has shifted from neutrality to hostile.

And, how can J-Max post in that thread when he was on leave for a long time.

You, mister SoS person, seem to be unable to make a valid rant with supporting ideas and you are always acting without the proper proof. I should know that of you, because you lashed out at me similar to this but only for a different reason once before. As a recall, I ended up proving you entirely wrong.

Anyway, I think that if you don't like YCMaker's and Falling Pizza's aggrements of the Staff Team, then you should just leave. There's no sense for you to stay when you don't aggree with the choices of the people who run the damn site.

They should POST in spam threads, if they can't lock it!

' pid='1560885' dateline='1231132513']

I like men.

This is the new topic until this gets locked.

How about yes. This is exactly why I wish I hadn't left Moderating' date=' or at least one of the reasons.

[/quote']

I appreciate your valid agreement. =)

Archived