Mods, read

CrabHelmet

That's rather obvious. The books/movies are decent, but when you establish that kind of a fanbase *ahemharrypotterahem* it doesn't matter how good it is, it will be over-rated.

IMO, his personifying evil hordes of orcs was a failed attempt at being Brian Jacques.

i saw the 3 movies' date=' i liked them, but they werent the best films ive seen. They could have added a ninja as a joke as well as the dwarf and elfs.

Even the horses walked

[/quote']

That's a horrible idea.

Hey guys! I found this big ass bird' date=' we should save it!

Yeah, then after wards we should let it go and walk for 3 whole movies to find it again!!

[/quote']

Exactly :P

ITT: Epic failure. Movies =/= books' date=' not by a long shot.

Movies, yes they're overrated, but still good on occasion if you're bored. Books, sooooo much better than the movies (as if that's a surprise), and actually have depth.

[/quote']

Movies aren't always worse. For example, in Harry Potter, you don't have to read it, you can close your eyes and wait for it to end. And which one has more depth depends on who you are. Most people like books as they can go at their own pace and they get time to absorb the depth. You mostly get the best hidden messages in movies after watching it once.

Archived