Blech...

Willieh

I'm sick of these stupid comedians.

You've got your funny comedians (i.e. Katt Williams, Bill Hicks, Lewis Black, etc...) then you've got these retarded people who think it's funny to go on stage and throw around racial slurs, and dirty words.

Honestly; am I the only person who doesn't think this is funny? Or is Comedy Central just socially innept?

As long as the Average Joe finds them to be funny they'll keep doing it. The average Human Brain seems to find the crude and Racist Jokes to be funny.

But why? Surely these people could set a higher standard for thereselves mentally. Hell, they should set a higher standard for themselves morally...

I was watching bob sagget the other night. He walks on the stage and opens his show with "My girlfriend sucks my balls and an elephant put a guy up it's ass." The audience starts laughing and I want to bang his head against a table and break his kneecaps inwards.

It's disgustingly stupid. It rapes real comedy :(

For months now I've had worsening insomnia, and now I frequently wake up with the uncontrollable urge to just dive out of my bed and stand up even if I'm dead tired. I just spring up out of bed, and usually crawl back into bed a few minutes later or after I get a drink. I've considered a way of stopping myself might be to sleep in a large box so I can't easily jump out of it. That or placing an obstruction at the side of the bed so when I try to jump out I can't and then I have to stay in bed. Sometimes this startles my cat. My cat sleeps on my bed with me also and when I wake up suddenly the cat appears surprised and frightened by me suddenly jumping out of bed and standing up. Then the cat wants picked up which I oblige, and if I can't get back to sleep quickly I tell the cat bedtime stories and watch infomercials with it until I get tired again. This calms both of us and allows me to get back to sleep. Sometimes I dream about the infomercials but I never actually want any of the products featured in them, the contents of the infomercial just appear among anything else I'm dreaming about. If I wake up thirsty I usually just get myself some water, but I don't drink very much since I'll just have to wake up and go to the bathroom again later. I have a water cooler because the water is very hard and unpalatable here. The cat is fascinated by it's strange noises and will watch in amazement at the bubbling after I've filled up my glass. Usually I'll just stay there with the cat and we'll watch the bubbling before we go back to bed. I also experience this more than once a night on occasion, sometimes several times a night. It seems to occur less if I'm sleeping on the couch but it still happens, and I wake up with a sore back from sleeping on it. One time after attempting to stand from the couch I stumbled into the coffee table, which was confusing until I realized that I'm not in my room. There isn't a table in my room. If there was a table in my room I would choose a small table, and perhaps place a lamp on it. Unfortunately I have limited space for such things and so I've been apprehensive in acquiring one.

If it's a TV Show I can also guareentee that the Audience is told to laugh at certain Set Pieces. Live Shows however are a different story. I can't STAND Chris Rock. Every Joke he does always seems to involve White People or the N-Word.

I think we're on a different basis.

I can stand Chris Rock normally because of the context of his jokes. But I do agree that he would be funnier if every other word wasn't "jabroni."

But back to my original point; the context of the joke is what I'm talking about. Normally Chris Rock will bridge comparisons between to things and try to spot things funny about it. This is okay with me, though it's not my favorite.

But when the context of the joke is "I just got done taking a HUGE crap!!! You should have seen the size of that turd I just left!!!" I want to shoot the person who's telling the joke. And when they add cuss words to it, it just makes it stupider and more mind retarding. But not the kind of retarding that's sedating... the kind of retarding where you see someone walking down the hallway and you're like "Damn, I wouldn't want to be that poor dude."

You know what I mean?

EDIT:

I'll give an exception to Larry the Cable guy. He has his moments. I'll sit down and watch one of his stand up tours every now and then.

^ But he's not TOO Racist. XD

Anyways, hearing a whole bunch of Cussing is Extremely Funny at first, but afterwards, boring as He**.

Jay and Silent Bob Movies are like that. But there's no Racism. Just Cussing and Chicks. It's basically Beavis and Butthead on Steroids.

Racism isn't really that funny. It's the Number One thing that doesn't make me laugh.

' pid='1561125' dateline='1231142243']

For months now I've had worsening insomnia' date=' and now I frequently wake up with the uncontrollable urge to just dive out of my bed and stand up even if I'm dead tired. I just spring up out of bed, and usually crawl back into bed a few minutes later or after I get a drink. I've considered a way of stopping myself might be to sleep in a large box so I can't easily jump out of it. That or placing an obstruction at the side of the bed so when I try to jump out I can't and then I have to stay in bed. Sometimes this startles my cat. My cat sleeps on my bed with me also and when I wake up suddenly the cat appears surprised and frightened by me suddenly jumping out of bed and standing up. Then the cat wants picked up which I oblige, and if I can't get back to sleep quickly I tell the cat bedtime stories and watch infomercials with it until I get tired again. This calms both of us and allows me to get back to sleep. Sometimes I dream about the infomercials but I never actually want any of the products featured in them, the contents of the infomercial just appear among anything else I'm dreaming about. If I wake up thirsty I usually just get myself some water, but I don't drink very much since I'll just have to wake up and go to the bathroom again later. I have a water cooler because the water is very hard and unpalatable here. The cat is fascinated by it's strange noises and will watch in amazement at the bubbling after I've filled up my glass. Usually I'll just stay there with the cat and we'll watch the bubbling before we go back to bed. I also experience this more than once a night on occasion, sometimes several times a night. It seems to occur less if I'm sleeping on the couch but it still happens, and I wake up with a sore back from sleeping on it. One time after attempting to stand from the couch I stumbled into the coffee table, which was confusing until I realized that I'm not in my room. There isn't a table in my room. If there was a table in my room I would choose a small table, and perhaps place a lamp on it. Unfortunately I have limited space for such things and so I've been apprehensive in acquiring one.

[/quote']

Whoa. I stopped reading after the first sentence. Major headache.

I'm sick of these stupid comedians.

You've got your funny comedians (i.e. Katt Williams' date=' Bill Hicks, [b']Lewis Black[/b], etc...) then you've got these retarded people who think it's funny to go on stage and throw around racial slurs, and dirty words.

Honestly; am I the only person who doesn't think this is funny? Or is Comedy Central just socially innept?

Bold=Contradictions in your statement

But besides that, racial slurs and swearing in "comedy" only persists if they keep making money. And since the populace is full of sheeple, I doubt that they will be removed any time soon.

Bill Hicks FTW

"See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...

Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal f*ckin high on drugs."

--Bill Hicks

but yeah, i agree with what you said. Most times, racial jokes and cuss words, and half of it isn't even funny.

' pid='1563059' dateline='1231193956']

Bill Hicks FTW

"See' date=' I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...

Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal f*ckin high on drugs."[/b']

--Bill Hicks

but yeah, i agree with what you said. Most times, racial jokes and cuss words, and half of it isn't even funny.

TOOL - Third Eye

' pid='1563673' dateline='1231202175']

Bill Hicks FTW

"See' date=' I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...

--Bill Hicks

TOOL - Third Eye

win

one of my fav bill hicks quotes, cuz that's where I heard him first

' pid='1563710' dateline='1231202563']
' pid='1563673' dateline='1231202175']

Bill Hicks FTW

--Bill Hicks

TOOL - Third Eye

win

one of my fav bill hicks quotes, cuz that's where I heard him first

First and last time I ever heard him...

I like the second quote in Third Eye better. Something about a young man on acid discovering the meaning of life or something.

Archived