Water Contest of Water World

Debrom

This is a contest about Water monsters.Winner get 4 reps and 50 points and second 1 rep and 5 points.Entry fee is 12 points.Judges are me and Megadriver.I will judge name and pic,Megadriver will judge OCG and effect.End date is 9.1.To enter you must post your card and send points.

Have fun and good luck!!!!!!!!

Enteres:

1)Diedra

2)OMGAKITTY

3)lookfun78

4)Primal Release(need card)

5)the wolf

I'll join.

16293eu4.jpg

Card lore: During the End Phases of each of your turns, move this card from an unoccupied Monster Card Zone you control to another unoccupied Monster Card Zone you control and place 1 Winter Counter on the Card Zone this card was moved from. A Card Zone with a Winter Counter cannot be used. This card can not move to a Monster Card Zone with a Winter Counter. When this card would be moved from a Monster Card Zone, and there is 4 Winter Counters on your field, destroy this card and place a Winter Counter on the Monster Card Zone it stood on. When this card is destroyed, apply the following effect based on the number of Winter Counters on the field. 1: Draw 1 card. 2: Send the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. 3: During your opponent's next Standby Phase, they discard their hand. 4: Destroy all your opponent's monsters. 5: Move up to 5 Winter Counters from your Monster Card Zones to your opponent's Monster Card Zones. (There can only be 1 Winter Counter on a Monster Card Zone at a time.)

Hmm....I was a bit split on which card to submit...

22767iz5.jpg

As long as this card remains on the field, treat the field as "Umi". When this card declares an attack on a non-WATER monster, increase the ATK of this card by 300 until the end of the Damage Step. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to remove it from play and Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower WATER monster from your hand or Graveyard.

>

If this card attacks a face-down Defense position monster, destroy it immediately with this card's effect. (No effects are activated) If this card would be sent to the Graveyard, you MUST pay 1000 Life Points to add it to your hand. If not, Special Summon this card on your opponents side of the Field.

Archived