Water Contest of Water World

Debrom

]2cf86kk.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle, you can place this card face-down in your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Trap Card instead of sending it to the Graveyard. After 3 Standby Phases, force the activation of this card. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all monsters on your opponent's field are treated as Aqua-Type WATER monsters. Decrease the ATK of all monsters on your opponent's field by 200 points. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, place the top card of your opponent's Deck to the bottom of his/her Deck and place 1 Level 3 monster on the top of your Deck. Once per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase, randomly select 1 card in your opponent's Deck and switch it with a card in your opponent's hand. When this card is removed from the field while it is a Continuous Trap Card, switch the Battle Position of all monsters on your opponent's field.

Um, that card has many OCG errors to be honest... Deidra and OMGAKITTY should have done better than you honestly. The contest must have been graded on images only, not OCG

I'm glad you liked it. I wondered whether the effect and OCG would be good enough, but hearing it from you is like being asked by Konami to have it created. I'm a great fan of your cards, Primal.

Eh, are the prizes sent?

Archived