LEGO video games: You look at them, and then you lol...

TAG

...until you find out that a claim is made that the next crossover could be made with a certain video game franchise.

Is it Mario? No.

Sonic? No.

Megaman? No, although that'd actually be pretty interesting.

Halo? No. Although there was an April Fool's Joke about Sonic being in Melee...And there also was one about a LEGO Halo...hm...

WELL, turns out that whovever made said claim (who, in turn claims to be 100% correct) is saying that the next LEGO game will be LEGO Rock Band.

You heard me. ROCK BAND.

Don't believe me? Look it up on the internet.

There are rumors that are plausible. THIS isn't one of them. Could it turn out to be true? Certainly. Is it likely? No.

LEGO Rock Band. Discuss away.

Rock band? xD. I'll get it' date=' play it for 10 min to see how bad it is, then burn the disc.

[/quote']

Metroid Prime, anyone?

Psh. I burned that thing after 2 minutes.

You may have, but not many others did.

THE NEWEST INSTALLMENT FROM THE LEGO SERIES...

LEGO YUGIOH!

SEE ALL YOUR FAVOURITE STARS IN LEGO' date=' AND DUEL WITH LEGO CARDS!

Serious buisness.

[/quote']

Lol, with the way LEGO is headed (especially if this rumor is true), then that might not be too far off into the future. :P

Rock band? xD. I'll get it' date=' play it for 10 min to see how bad it is, then burn the disc.

[/quote']

Metroid Prime, anyone?

Were they playing corruption? That thing was *gag*

[/quote']

Metroid Prime, anyone?

Yeah.............no.

[/quote']

Metroid Prime, anyone?

Yeah.............no.

I don't know why I ever even thought about getting corruption. That thing was baad.

[/quote']

Metroid Prime, anyone?

Yeah.............no.

I don't know why I ever even thought about getting corruption. That thing was baad.

That may be what you think. But if you look around, you'll find a hefty number of people who think the opposite.

And besides, this discussion is about LEGO Rock Band. Not Corruption.

[/quote']

Metroid Prime, anyone?

Yeah.............no.

That may be what you think. But if you look around, you'll find a hefty number of people who think the opposite.

And besides, this discussion is about LEGO Rock Band. Not Corruption.

Yeah they have their opinions.

On topic: The notes would be bricks, and you'd probably get to design your instruments. But even with this, it would be fail.

Well' date=' it'd all probably come down to song selection and innovation. But even if they nail the innovation, who'd want to have their song in a LEGO game? Srsly.

[/quote']

Probably would be full of bands we've never heard of. They'd be the only ones desperate enough to invest in lego Rock band.

Well' date=' it'd all probably come down to song selection and innovation. But even if they nail the innovation, who'd want to have their song in a LEGO game? Srsly.

[/quote']

Probably would be full of bands we've never heard of. They'd be the only ones desperate enough to invest in lego Rock band.

If its made by Harmonix I'm sure well see some big name bands. Anyone else, no chance.

[/quote']

If its made by Harmonix I'm sure well see some big name bands. Anyone else, no chance.

Eh, you got a point there.

LULZ. It'll probably be Techno Music' date=' but excuse it for Rock. *ahemDAFTPUNKahem*

I remember:

Lego Racing, Lego Builder V. 1, Lego Island, Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, and some other Crap Games XD

[/quote']

J00 forgots LEGO Star Wars.

LULZ. It'll probably be Techno Music' date=' but excuse it for Rock. *ahemDAFTPUNKahem*

I remember:

Lego Racing, Lego Builder V. 1, [b']Lego Island[/b], Lego Batman, Lego Indiana Jones, and some other Crap Games XD

J00 forgots LEGO Star Wars.

I'm appalled!

Archived