Best fusion contest ever.

.Impact

ok the rules are simple the two judges are

Benny D

and

Jacobson1234

What we want you to do is make(or keep) the best fusion monster you have and post it here in an img form. Then we want to see the 2...or 3....or 4 and five. Fusion material monsters. Then we need one supporting card. This is quite the task but the reward is great. Entry fee is 10 points. And winner gets 50 points 2nd gets 25, and third gets 15. Please enter soon i have already alerted many of my friends to enter. There are twenty free spots. There will be three rounds.

Here is my entry.

120697zr5.jpg120697ve0.jpg120697wv4.jpg120697jx1.jpg

Effect: 1 level 7 or higher Reaper + Grim Reaper. The atk and def of this card is equal to half the atk and def of the combined monsters. This card can only atk once a turn. When this card destroys an opponents monster increase the atk of this card by the level of the monster x 100 and equip the monster to this card. When this card is attacked and would be destroyed by battle instead your opponent chooses one monster equipped to this card and special summons it to there side of the field. If they can't special summon a monster they can't atk this card. A monster can't atk the same turn it is special summoned by this cards effect.

im in. these are from my Necro series

>

This card can only be ritual summoned with the ritual card "Beckoning of the Necromancer" You must also offer monsters whose total level Equals 8 or more. Once per turn, you may bring back one level four or lower dark monster from the graveyard, or that has been removed from play. Necromai's attack and defense are twice the selected monster. At the end of the turn, the monster is returned to either the graveyard or removed from play, respectively.

>

This card is used to ritual summon Necromai. You must also offer monsters whose total stars equal 8 or more as a tribute.

>

This card can only be ritual summoned with the ritual spell "Reborn the Dragon" No non-dark type monster can attack.

>

This card is used to ritual summon Necrodragon. You must also offer monsters from your hand or field whose total stars equal 9 or more.

>

necromai+necrodragon

this card can only be summoned with the above fusion material monsters. This cards attack and defense is triple the number of stars on the field, x100. No non-dark monster can attack.

>

When this card is on the field, all "Necro" monsters gain 400 ATK and DEF. In addition, no monsters can be removed from play, and all removed from play "Necro" monsters are returned to their respective graveyards.

Fusion Materials

Lava Worm - Drone

26681hq8.jpg

Lava Worm - Worker

26681zc1.jpg

Fusion Monster

Lava Worm - Destroyer

26681yy7.jpg

"Lava Worm - Drone" + "Lava Worm - Worker"

When your oppenent selects an attack target with "Lava Worm" in its name you can switch the attack target to this card. When this card destroys a Monster Card by Battle increase its ATK by 100. This card is unaffected by Spell or Trap Cards.

Support Cards

{I'll post it later.}

Shut up I'm just supporting them You pesimistic loser.

Any way I dont just completly look at ocg. You have to think of creativity. And all of them are creative with good effects

Oh and dont forget pics

Fianlly if u arent gonna enter get off my thread. Lets see u put some cards on

When is the end date? And we get reps for prizes too right?

ok the rules are simple the two judges are

Benny D

and

Jacobson1234

What we want you to do is make(or keep) the best fusion monster you have and post it here in an img form. Then we want to see the 2...or 3....or 4 and five. Fusion material monsters. Then we need one supporting card. This is quite the task but the reward is great. Entry fee is 10 points. And winner gets 50 points 2nd gets 25' date=' and third gets 15. Please enter soon i have already alerted many of my friends to enter. There are twenty free spots. There will be three rounds.

[/quote']

165291tw0.jpg

[spoiler=Yin Dragon]This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Spiritual Promotion". As long as "Ancient Yin Dragon" remains in face-up Defense Position, during your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points by 300 for each Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard. At the End Phase of your turn send 1 Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you cannot, destroy this card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Deck.

165291ry3.jpg

[spoiler=Yang Dragon]This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Spiritual Promotion". As long as "Ancient Yang Dragon" remains in face-up Attack Position, during your Standby Phase, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. At the End Phase of your opponent's turn, send 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you cannot, destroy this card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower LIGHT monster from your Deck.

165291qw2.jpg

[spoiler=Dragon of Life]"Ancient Yin Dragon" + "Ancient Yang Dragon"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This card is also treated as a LIGHT monster. All monsters on the field, except this card, lose 100 ATK for each Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. All monsters on the field, except this card, lose 100 DEF for each Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, you can activate Spell Card "Gate of Life" from your hand or Deck.

165291gc9.jpg

[spoiler=Gate of Life]This card can only be activated by the effect of "Ancient Dragon of Life". Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed, both you and your opponent can add 1 Trap,Spell and Monster Card from Graveyard to the hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i have come to my decision and I have decided that in 3rd place is look fun with probably one of the best pics i have ever seen for a fusion monster. And all the cards work well with it.

In second place is none other than shradow. Great ocg and a really good orginality I would love to see a set with all sorts of combinations like king dedede.

And in first place is.........CHIDORI!!!!!!!!!!! He had great pics each one looked to realted to each other without even knowing they were part of the same set. These cards can go great with force of the breaker set. Heck I had to research if they were real cards or not. Thats how realistic they were. So great job everyone and just wat i said earlier it was really hard. Each of u were original so good job.

Archived