lock please.

I personally think that some mods here have become corrupt and inactive/lazy. I believe YCMaker should open another mod application thread for obvious reasons. Members such as Icyblue and Ruby are deserving of mod status and are obviously more deserving than some members within the moderator community.

Do whatever you want with this post, I just wanted to let my opinion be heard.

Members such as Icyblue and Ruby are deserving of mod status and are obviously more deserving than some members within the moderator community.

Do whatever you want with this post' date=' I just wanted to let my opinion be heard.

[/quote']

I'm curious as to your definition of "deserving", and I also wonder what, in your opinion, makes someone "obviously more deserving" than the current staff? Without knowing how someone does in a moderator position, it's impossible to compare them to someone who is currently a mod.

Also' date=' I never see Icyblue on the forums anymore.

[/quote']

He moved recently, so that's why he hasn't been online.

Members such as Icyblue and Ruby are deserving of mod status and are obviously more deserving than some members within the moderator community.

Do whatever you want with this post' date=' I just wanted to let my opinion be heard.

[/quote']

I'm curious as to your definition of "deserving", and I also wonder what, in your opinion, makes someone "obviously more deserving" than the current staff? Without knowing how someone does in a moderator position, it's impossible to compare them to someone who is currently a mod.

Hmm, you have a point. Anyways, I love this idea, I don't think I'm gonna apply myself though... Anyway, great idea, we need some more active Mods!

I personally think that some mods here have become corrupt and inactive/lazy. I believe YCMaker should open another mod application thread for obvious reasons. Members such as people I like are deserving of mod status and are obviously more deserving than some members within the moderator community.

[/quote']

Who are you to say who is deserving and who isn't?

Seriously, I want to know. What makes you mister perfect, in "knowing" that moderators should and shouldn't keep their status?

Your looking a gift horse in the mouth my friend. We are giving, and you just keep taking, more and more.

When it becomes time to promote more mods, then it will be done. But if you haven't noticed we currently have an over stock for everything.

But don't forget my question, I would like to know what makes you the one to tell us, we need more/better mods?

I personally think that some mods here have become corrupt and inactive/lazy. I believe YCMaker should open another mod application thread for obvious reasons. Members such as people I like are deserving of mod status and are obviously more deserving than some members within the moderator community.

[/quote']

lolno. I barely talk to Ruby or Icyblue for that matter. Those were examples.

Who are you to say who is deserving and who isn't?

Seriously' date=' I want to know. What makes you mister perfect, in "knowing" that moderators should and shouldn't keep their status?

Your looking a gift horse in the mouth my friend. We are giving, and you just keep taking, more and more.

When it becomes time to promote more mods, then it will be done. But if you haven't noticed we currently have an over stock for everything.

But don't forget my question, I would like to know what makes you the one to tell us, we need more/better mods?

[/quote']

I never said fire any of the mods. I agree our mods are doing well but in my opinion we need more. I am not telling you we need better mods, this is just my opinion.

I never said fire any of the mods. I agree our mods are doing well but in my opinion we need more. I am not telling you we need better mods' date=' this is just my opinion.

[/quote']

I personally think that some mods here have become corrupt and inactive/lazy. I believe YCMaker should open another mod application thread for obvious reasons. Members such as Icyblue and Ruby are deserving of mod status and are obviously more deserving than some members within the moderator community.

The two bolded statements seem to contradict each other, as do the two italicized statements. If the mods are corrupt, then they aren't really doing well are they? And, if we don't need better mods, then why are there "more deserving" people?

I think you need to think through your opinion a little more thoroughly.

I never said fire any of the mods. I agree our mods are doing well but in my opinion we need more. I am not telling you we need better mods' date=' this is just my opinion.

[/quote']

The two bolded statements seem to contradict each other' date=' as do the two italicized statements. If the mods are corrupt, then they aren't really doing well are they? And, if we don't need better mods, then why are there "more deserving" people?

I think you need to think through your opinion a little more thoroughly.

[/quote']

You're right. I didn't really think my first post through. I'm sorry about this. It was stupid to post this any ways. Lock please.

Archived