L-O-C-K!

Gir: Ruler of Tacoz

Name: Zacharias Felmont

Age(13-17): 16

Appearance: 8dee953.png

Personality: Dark, Brooding

Bio: He suffered through a traumatic event when his mother was killed in hospital when her life support machine had been short circuited by an energy surge from the digital world, he promised his mother that he would never die. His frail-mindedness after that event caused him to become selected to be a dark tamer, to whom he was partnered with a slightly psychotic Keramon. He slowly became darker as Kera remained by his side. It is assumed the armour he wears is what controls him, but what exactly IS controling him. His dark digivice is hidden in his right arm guard.

Digimon partner(rookie): Keramon

Digi-Volution line(rookie-mega): Keramon-Chrysalimon-Infermon-Diaboromon-Armageddemon

Attacks:

Keramon: Bug Blaster, Network Flapping

Chrysalimon: Data Crusher, Unconnect Buster, Internet Surge

Infermon: Spider Shooter, Network Grenade

Diaboromon: Web Wrecker, Lost Paradise, Cable Crusher, System Failure

Armageddemon: Destiny Destroyer, Full Scale Attack

Type(holy,fire,water,wood,ect): Unknown (possibly steel)

Name:Kisada Taraaj

A pic of your character: In attached files

Bio: When Kisada was 10 years old an incident that he doesn't quite remember well occured, but he remembers that it had something to do with a serial killer, cars, and the death of every one of his family members. Ever since then, he has been every aspect of the word sadistic.

Digimon partner: BlackGuilmon

A pic of your Digimon(when digivolved you need to update the post ASAP): Imagine Guilmon but Black

Digi-volution line: BlackGuilmon - BlackGrowlmon - BlackWarGrowlmon - ChaosGallantmon - ChaosGallantmon Core

Attacks: Fire Grenade - Rock Crusher - Virus Breath

Type: Reptile

My Digivice is the Black & Red one from that attached file

post_100090_1231286424_23df69316fb01414e9433586c78955ab_thumb.attach

application

Name:

Name:Blaze Floors

Age(13-17):16

Appearance:(i cant find a picture so)black hair,black leather jacket and blue jeans also blue eyes

Personality:nice,funny,sometimes serious about his digimon

Bio:The way he looks looks like an evil guy but he's actually a nice person.When he was 9 his parnts died so for 7 years he's been living by himself on the streets.He never talks about his parent's death.He met Dorumon at the age of 12.He and Dorumon had figts but they're close friends.Dorumon is the only family Blaze has.

Digimon partner(rookie):dorumon

Digi-Volution line(rookie-mega):dorumon>dorugamon>dorugoramon>dorugreymon

Attacks:dorumon:metal cannon,dash metal,hhyper dash metal,metal shoot,dino tooth

Type(holy,fire,water,wood,ect):Dragon

(My digimon has X-evolution)

also' date=' the dorugrey to alpha was the line only set for in the movie, otherwise, it's dorugoramon

[/quote']

oh...ty for pointing that out...and i kinda had Dorugoramon planed as an evil digimon(working for major villan...so far i haven't decided who he is yet) so your out till you change the digimon...and add a bio! its manditory!...i just noticed that

ok...Dexdorugoramon it is(he looks way more evil) and when we start i'll reveal the major enemy so...Omega add a bio and change alphamon to Dorugoramon

application

Name:

Name:Blaze Floors

Age(13-17):16

Appearance:(i cant find a picture so)black hair' date='black leather jacket and blue jeans also blue eyes

Personality:nice,funny,sometimes serious about his digimon

Bio:

Digimon partner(rookie):dorumon

Digi-Volution line(rookie-mega):dorumon>dorugamon>dorugreymon>Alphamon

Attacks:dorumon:metal cannon,dash metal,hhyper dash metal,metal shoot,dino tooth

Type(holy,fire,water,wood,ect):Dragon

(My digimon has X-evolution)

[/quote']

and btw are you a DATS member or a Dark Tamer?

Archived