Better Effect!!! Element King Sparkman!!!

gamekrazzy

Here is a Fusion of 3 Elemental Hero Sparkman's... Hope you like it. I told you I would make another. This pic is also Computer Drawn...

129524nv1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

"Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Elemental Hero Sparkman"

This monster is also treated as an "Elemental Hero". Once per turn, by discarding 1 card from your hand, you can destroy all monsters on the field except monsters with "Elemental Hero" in there name. If this effect is activated, remove from play 1 card from your Graveyard and skip your next Battle Phase. This monster cannot be destroyed by another card's effect. If this monster declares an attack, you must pay 500 Life Points. If you cannot, remove this monster from play.

Nice OCG and nice pic. The only error is that attack is not capitalized.

It's really underpowered to be honest. The whole discard-to-attack thing is really unneeded because you're already skipping 3 battle phases if you use its effect, and even that hurts it way too much. It's true you should balance your cards but this one is way too underpowered, especially considering it's even a little harder to summon than other e-hero fusions.

I'll give it a 5/10, I probably would not run this card.

Archived