Realms of Nightmare Set ( Please comment & rate, you can get +1 REP as reward!!!)

Nightmarian

Hi, everyone!

Here i will post any card i will make. I will add here cards to that set time after time ^^. So lets start!

This is still in progress...

202617q.jpg

Any Battle Damage to your opponent involving this card becomes 500. While you control at least 1 Thunder-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card can attack your opponent directly. If this face-up card is attacked, you can return it to your hand.

202617.jpg

Once per turn you can remove from play 2 monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level 1 monster from your Deck. If you have more than 4000 Life Points, it cannot be used as Tribute for a Tribute Summon and has its effects negated until the End Phase.

vqo8ep.jpg

Once per turn you can select 1 face-up monster on the field. Increase your and opponent Life Points by half amount of selected monster Attack. While this card is face-up on the field Life Points cannot be decreased with card effects. When this card is destroyed as result of battle and sent to the Graveyard you can draw 1 card or Special Summon 1 "Santa Claus" from your Deck.

-can't find good cartoon style picture for Santa :(

202617.jpg

111ibue.jpg

If your opponent has more cards in their hand and on the field than you do, this card gains effects according to the difference:

• At least 1 : This card can attack twice per turn.

• At least 2 : Destroy any monster this card battles at the end of the damage step.

• At least 3 : This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle (damage calculation is applied normally) and is unaffected by all card effects during your Turn.

14kjtyu.jpg

295uuqv.jpg

w855k2.jpg

credit : MTG

r8xilv.jpg

adlvsz.jpg

credit: MTG

2dka04j.jpg

credit : MTG

202617s.jpg

When this card is Summoned, you can send 1 "Diablo" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

23ny87.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: •Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Diablo" monster from the top of your Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters Summoned with this card effect.

214dtz6.jpg

Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects : •Discard 1 "Diablo" monster. Draw 1 card. •Return 1 "Diablo" monster from the top of your Graveyard to your Deck. Negate the attack of 1 of your opponent's monsters.

202617y.jpg

This card gains ATK equal to the half ATK of a "Diablo" monster that is on top of your Graveyard during damage calculation only. While this card is on top of your Graveyard, you can remove it from play. Until this turn's End Phase, any monster with 1500 ATK or more that battles with a "Diablo" monster is destroyed at the end of Damage Step.

202617o.jpg

If there is a "Diablo" monster on top of your Graveyard and you do not control any monsters, by discarding 1 card you can Special Summon this card from your hand. While this card is on the top of your Graveyard, when a "Diablo" monster destroys an opponent's monster inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

202617jkn.jpg

By discarding this card, you can select 1 "Dark Cathedral" from your Deck, and add it to your hand. While this card is on top of your Graveyard, you can remove this card from play during any Player's turn to increase ATK of all "Diablo" monsters on the field by 500.

202617qlt.jpg

This card gains the effect(s) and name of the card that is on the top of your Graveyard. While this card is on top of your Graveyard, you can remove this card from play and select 1 "Diablo" monster you control. Until the End Phase, that monster is treated as a Tuner.

202617xdc.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your hand and only if the top 3 cards of your Graveyard are all "Diablo" monsters. Once per turn, you can send 1 "Diablo" monster you control to the Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field. While this card is on top of your Graveyard, you can return any "Diablo" monster that would be sent to the Graveyard to its owner's Deck instead. After this effect has been used 3 times, remove this card from play, then destroy all cards on the field.

202617e.jpg

Once per turn, you can select 1 card in your Graveyard, and move it to top of your Graveyard. While this card is on top of your Graveyard, when a "Diablo" monster would be destroyed, you can remove this card from play instead.

202617anb.jpg

Pay 1000 Life Points. Destroy 1 "Diablo" monster you control to take control of 1 opponent's monster. During this turn End Phase, return control of that monster to your opponent. Then, you can Special Summon 1 "Diablo" monster from the top of your Graveyard.

202617.jpg

Select 5 "Diablo" monsters that are removed from play, and return them to your Deck. Draw 2 cards, then send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard.

202617d.jpg

A "Diablo" monster equipped with this card gains 300 ATK for each "Diablo" monster on the field. While this card is on top of your Graveyard, you can equip it to a face-up "Diablo" monster you control.

202617wzo.jpg

When card(s) are sent to the Graveyard, you can remove them from play by revealing 1 "Diablo" monster in your hand. You cannot reveal same monster during same turn. When "Diablo" monster is removed from play by this card effect, you can place 1 Doom Counter on this card. When there are 2 Doom Counters on this card, send this card to the Graveyard, and return all "Diablo" monsters removed from play by this card effect to your Graveyard. Then, destroy 1 card on the field.

202617m.jpg

Negate the activation and effect of a card that is same Type as Type of card that is on top of your Graveyard and destroy it.

202617ftu.jpg

Activate while a "Diablo" monster is on top of your Graveyard. Both players take damage equal to half of that monster's ATK.

202617t.jpg

30cotxy.jpg

1zm1s1i.jpg

308ea00.jpg

73jxvt.jpg

Lore : While this card is face-up on on the field, removed from play, or in your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, this card's Level is equal to the number of cards in your Graveyard. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless its Level is 13. When this card is Summoned, remove from play any number of cards in your Graveyard. While this card remains face-up on the field, cards cannot be activated. Also, negate the effects of all cards on the field, except this card and "Black Horse of Apocalypse". This card cannot be removed from the field except by its own effect. This card returns to your hand during your Standby Phase.

xeq3yg.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Beast-Type monsters

This card gains ATK equal to the Level of the monster that is on right side of this card * 100, and it gains DEF equal to the Level of the monster that is on the left side of this card * 100. When the monster on the right side of this card is removed from the field, change this card to Defense Position. When the monster on the left side of this card is removed from the field, change this card to Attack Position. When this card destroys a monster by battle, destroy all monsters your opponent controls that are in same column as monsters you control that are adjacent to this card.

5dtbp5.jpg

This card is destroyed if there is no "Goblin" monster on your side of the field other than this card. While this card is face-up on the field, all monsters are changed to Attack Position. The effect of all monsters on the field, other than this card becomes: "Goblin" monsters gain 100 ATK.

2wp5hxj.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by its own effect or by having exactly 3 Reptile-Type and 3 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard. The Type of this card is also treated as Machine. Battle Damage this card inflicts to a player becomes 0. When a card effect is activated, remove this card from play. When this card is removed from play by its own effect, Special Summon it during the End Phase. Each time a monster is Special Summoned except "Ragnos, The Deity of Armageddon", inflict damage to your opponent by half the summoned monster's original ATK.

xc8yh0.jpg

1oac6x.jpg

o7iu7d.jpg

-combo with Disgrace of Departed for example

2zrhjb8.jpg

202617.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: When card effect is activated you can tribute this face-up card to negate that card activation, effect and remove it from play. When this card is selected as attack target you can discard 1 card to negate that attack.

202617c.jpg

1 Normal Monster + 1 Normal Monster

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to Gemini monster as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon this card in Attack Position. Gemini Monster equipped with this card is treated as Effect Monster, and gain its effects. When this card is sent to the Graveyard while equipped to Gemini Monster, you can Special Summon this card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)

202617i.jpg

202617n.jpg

Voltage Blaster + Voltage Blaster + Voltage Blaster

This card can only be Fusion Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck, by returning the above cards you control to the Deck. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for each Thunder-Type monster in both Player's Graveyard. When card effect is activated, you can remove this card from play. If you use this effect, Special Summon this card to your side of the field during this turn End Phase.

202617r.jpg

The effects of all cards on the field are negated other than cards that are the same Type (Spell, Trap, or Monster) as the Type of card that is on top of the turn player's Graveyard. If there are no cards in the turn Player's Graveyard, this card's effect is negated until the next Standby Phase. Once per turn, the turn Player can send 1 card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard. While this card is on top of your Graveyard, you can send all cards you control to the Graveyard to activate this card from the Graveyard.

202617i.jpg

FLIP: Draw 1 card. When your Life Points would become 0, you can remove this card in your Graveyard from play instead, and add 1 card from your Deck to your hand. During your second Standby Phase after this card is added to your Graveyard, remove it from play.

202617d.jpg

Once per turn, during any Players End Phase, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard that was destroyed during this turn. When monster Special Summoned with this effect is destroyed, it is removed from play.

202617spg.jpg

4 monsters with different Attributes

This card can be Summoned only by Fusion Summon. This card is treated as not having Attribute. When this card is Summoned, you can declare 1 Attribute. Destroy all monsters on the field that have declared Attribute, and monsters with declared Attribute cannot be Summoned.

202617rjf.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying 1 Dinosaur-Type monster you control while "Jurassic World" is face-up on the field. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. Each time this card battles, it loses 500 DEF. When this card's DEF becomes 0, remove it from play.

202617g.jpg

Once per turn, you can send up to 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard to inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each FIRE monster sent in this way. This card gains 500 ATK for each FIRE monster on your side of the field. When this card on your side of the field is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard, you can draw 1 card.

202617a.jpg

If your opponent controls monster with higher Level then this card, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is destroyed, you can remove this card from play to destroy all monsters on the field with higher Level then this card's original Level.

Thanks in advance for comments!

CREDITS FOR IMAGES : google.com (except ones that got mentioned credit bellow)

Thanks for comments everyone! Sorry for using some "overused" pictures but i didn't have time to check all threads (3000 of them lol) did someone used those pictures or not. :D

This is not end of set, just few cards from it, so that is why it may seem random. It will be complete when there will be 80 cards. ^^

If you guys meant on images - well, i just used what i find. I was searching for hours for this few and still not happy about them. I guess styles of pictures are different, but unless i learn how to make them by myself, they will never have all same style. I make cards first (name,stats,text) and then i search picture for it.

Anyway, my biggest work goes on card effects, because i was trying to make cards that would be competitive in TCG and change meta or enable making of creative decks. ^^

Added new cards :

10) Locked Coffin

11) Devils Roots

12) Diablo, Ruler of Apocalypse

13) Sacred Diablo, Traitor of Darkness

14) Diablo,Resurrector of Dark Hopes

15) Diablo's Crush Virus Infiltrator

16) Destiny Overlord

Also , Darkness Nest is now Disgrace of Departed and it have new picture ^^....first few cards of my "Diablo" theme are posted , there is lot of other support for them, don't worry ^^

Fixes that i know i need to make ( so don't mention those ^^ ) :

-Disgrace of Departeds is actually Disgrace of Departed

-Diablo, Resurrect of Dark Hopes must have Gemini sub-type

I will fix this when i will got more time...

Please comment and rate ! Thank you !

Both Players graveyards become top 3 cards of their graveyards...so each player got his graveyard that contains only top 3 cards of his normal graveyard..

that means u can't target monsters or any other card that is not in top 3 ( for example if 4th card is some monster you cannot special summon it with monster reborn (you can target monster from any players top 3 cards of their graveyards) )..

I dont know should it be told in rulings but u cant look at other cards in any players graveyard except top 3...

Dark Armed Dragon for example cannot be Special Summoned except if those top 3 cards are all dark monsters ( u could have 20 dark monsters in your gy but it doesnt matter - because only top 3 are your gy)..

U can't ss Treborn Frog is that monster is not in top 3 cards of your graveyard..etc etc etc ^^

I hope i gave enough explanation but ask if u don't get it still or there are some effects that would make problem..i think wording of that card is fine

Thanks for comments..

What pictures u people suggest that i change? I was searching for each for few hours..it is funny when u can't find anywhere basic cross for example but that is anime or cartoon style...i am searching pictures for cards that are already done so that is even more harder because i need to find picture that fits name/effect...i will change some pics if i find better but in making cards i give a lot to make creative effects that would have impact on metagame..i tested them in TCG decks in duel and adjusted them a lot but i am not done with testings..so effects are not just random..and i hope they are creative enough..everything is important going from name, type, attribute, effect to stuff like will this monster be 5 stars or 6 stars..

Some pictures i have found was nice but really small so that is why some of them look blured i guess...can u say tommers2008 on what pictures u mean exactly? thank you

maybe you should try finding the pictures 1st then coming up with the rest of the card i do that on most of my cards.. because it can be frustrating trying to find a perfect pic for an already made card...

pics that are blurry...

disgrace of the departed..

locked coffin..

diablos crush virus infiltrator..

and 2or 3 pics i just didn't like but i don't solely judge on images so it doesn't matter to much..

• 2 weeks later...

Again new cards :

Btw this is still effect monster , no new card type at all, i was just experimenting i hope u will like it... because card is really evil and name is Famine i made that card looks corrupted, rusted and hungry..i hope i made it...(he will have diff pic in future)

73jxvt.jpg

Lore : While this card is face-up on on the field, removed from play, or in your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, this card's Level is equal to the number of cards in your Graveyard. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless its Level is 13. When this card is Summoned, remove from play any number of cards in your Graveyard. While this card remains face-up on the field, cards cannot be activated. Also, negate the effects of all cards on the field, except this card and "Black Horse of Apocalypse". This card cannot be removed from the field except by its own effect. This card returns to your hand during your Standby Phase.

2vwusrc.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Beast-Type monsters

This card gains ATK equal to the Level of the monster that is on right side of this card * 100, and it gains DEF equal to the Level of the monster that is on the left side of this card * 100. When the monster on the right side of this card is removed from the field, change this card to Defense Position. When the monster on the left side of this card is removed from the field, change this card to Attack Position. When this card destroys a monster by battle, destroy all monsters your opponent controls that are in same column as monsters you control that are adjacent to this card.

Added 2 new cards, comments please + rate my thread .. ty ^^

5dtbp5.jpg

This card is destroyed if there is no "Goblin" monster on your side of the field other than this card. While this card is face-up on the field, all monsters are changed to Attack Position. The effect of all monsters on the field, other than this card becomes: "Goblin" monsters gain 100 ATK.

2wp5hxj.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by its own effect or by having exactly 3 Reptile-Type and 3 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard. The Type of this card is also treated as Machine. Battle Damage this card inflicts to a player becomes 0. When a card effect is activated, remove this card from play. When this card is removed from play by its own effect, Special Summon it during the End Phase. Each time a monster is Special Summoned except "Ragnos, The Deity of Armageddon", inflict damage to your opponent by half the summoned monster's original ATK.

• 1 month later...

Here , i made again few cards...they will also be released in CCG Set 0 so i guess this is some kinda preview (they are not reworded yet though, i will update later with better OCG)...^^ Enjoy!! Also, check out first post in this thread, i changed pics of Voltage Blaster, Blood Werehamster and some other cards...i think they are much better now ;)

Comments, please!!! :)

202617.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: When card effect is activated you can tribute this face-up card to negate that card activation, effect and remove it from play. When this card is selected as attack target you can discard 1 card to negate that attack.

202617c.jpg

1 Normal Monster + 1 Normal Monster

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to Gemini monster as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon this card in Attack Position. Gemini Monster equipped with this card is treated as Effect Monster, and gain its effects. When this card is sent to the Graveyard while equipped to Gemini Monster, you can Special Summon this card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)

202617i.jpg

Archived