Realms of Nightmare Set ( Please comment & rate, you can get +1 REP as reward!!!)

Nightmarian

The first one should of wrote

Any Battle Damage to your opponent involving this card becomes 500. While you control at least 1 Thunder-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card can attack your opponent directly. If this face-up card is selected as a attack target, you can return it to your hand.

properocgplznaothxu

So, all is the same except this part :

"If this face-up card is attacked, you can return it to your hand. "

And my part is actually mroe correct then yours...my sounds better, but your is not technically wrong either....

Also, that last comment isn't on place at all...1) because my OCG is perfect , 2) even if there are some OCG errors on my other cards , they still got better OCG then 90% of other cards on forum , so you can't talk to me like i am some noob

Thanks for comments...:) And i would agree that wording is my weakest spot and balance&creativity probably strongest....stuff is that English is not language i use every day ( i am from Croatia ) so that makes problems sometimes...:)

Yes, that is same Destiny Overlord i used in your contest, Alf, except he was balanced more and got better picture ( and he is EARTH now ).

• 1 month later...

Added few new cards i created...i also added my Diablo theme to first post, so check it out....comments please ^^

202617i.jpg

FLIP: Draw 1 card. When your Life Points would become 0, you can remove this card in your Graveyard from play instead, and add 1 card from your Deck to your hand. During your second Standby Phase after this card is added to your Graveyard, remove it from play.

202617d.jpg

Once per turn, during any Players End Phase, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard that was destroyed during this turn. When monster Special Summoned with this effect is destroyed, it is removed from play.

202617spg.jpg

4 monsters with different Attributes

This card can be Summoned only by Fusion Summon. This card is treated as not having Attribute. When this card is Summoned, you can declare 1 Attribute. Destroy all monsters on the field that have declared Attribute, and monsters with declared Attribute cannot be Summoned.

202617rjf.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying 1 Dinosaur-Type monster you control while "Jurassic World" is face-up on the field. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. Each time this card battles, it loses 500 DEF. When this card's DEF becomes 0, remove it from play.

202617g.jpg

Once per turn, you can send up to 3 cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard to inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each FIRE monster sent in this way. This card gains 500 ATK for each FIRE monster on your side of the field. When this card on your side of the field is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard, you can draw 1 card.

202617r.jpg

The effects of all cards on the field are negated other than cards that are the same Type (Spell, Trap, or Monster) as the Type of card that is on top of the turn player's Graveyard. If there are no cards in the turn Player's Graveyard, this card's effect is negated until the next Standby Phase. Once per turn, the turn Player can send 1 card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard. While this card is on top of your Graveyard, you can send all cards you control to the Graveyard to activate this card from the Graveyard.

202617l.jpg

If your opponent controls monster with higher Level then this card, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, you can remove this card from play to destroy all monsters on the field with higher Level then this card's original Level.

Archived