TAY ZONDAY IS TEH SUCK

Akira

Tay Zonday is a talentless loser who does not deserve to have so much popularity when thousands of other far more deserving artists get no attention whatsoever. You may have noticed that the majority of comments on his videos are along the lines of "wtf why is the crap so popular it sucks", and the like.

He has a deep voice! He moves away from the microphone to breathe in! He sings about raining chocolate (hallelujah its raining chocolate)!!!

Well frankly, WHO GIVES A FLYING GOBLIN!?

Not me anyway.

If you haven't heard Chocolate Rain (his most famous song), you can listen to it here.

Anyway, [/slating]

Discuss.

Tay Zonday, unlike many people, can sing while playing an instrument. All while making it listenable. He doesn't have the technology that the Jonas Brothers, miley Cyrus or Lindsey Lohan, have. He doesn't have a machine that distorts his voice to make him sound, Oh so sweet.

And yet, he still make money, he still has fans. And quite frankly, if your complaining about him, you just made him more famous by spreading his name.

Also, lol, you may complain about him, but your the one who watched his video, giving him more hits.

-sigh-

I made a bunch of stupid videos with my mate once, they were just us fooling around basically, and despite not getting a single positive comment (only flaming), the number of views excelled. He soon removed them because he let the bad comments upset him =[

Now I wish I could have persuaded him to keep them there. Tay has taught me a lesson - attention is attention, whether it's good or not =/

Even the Jonas Brothers are better than him.

Off-Topic: I don't think the Jonas Brother even write their own music.

On-Topic: Meh, I have heard better, but I'm not complaining. It was the first time I heard about him, but doesn't mean I like him, nor hate him.

-sigh-

I made a bunch of stupid videos with my mate once' date=' they were just us fooling around basically, and despite not getting a single positive comment (only flaming), the number of views excelled. He soon removed them because he let the bad comments upset him =[

Now I wish I could have persuaded him to keep them there. Tay has taught me a lesson - attention is attention, whether it's good or not =/

[/quote']

Lol

Now you know where I'm coming from ;)

He's only popular for sucking so much…And at least he inspired Vannila Snow' date=' one of the funniest spoofs I've seen.

[b']He tried to friend me a few days ago on youtube.[/b] I denied, saying I only want to associate with someone that has something going for them besides being a laughing stock.

You sure it wasn't you who tried to friend he?

He's only popular for sucking so much…And at least he inspired Vannila Snow' date=' one of the funniest spoofs I've seen.

[b']He tried to friend me a few days ago on youtube.[/b] I denied, saying I only want to associate with someone that has something going for them besides being a laughing stock.

Yes.

Picture2.png

Yes.

Picture2.png

What might your account name be?

Waluigi101

Don't ask about the SN' date=' it's from awhile ago. And I have no idea why he friend requested me either.

[/quote']

Lol, spore creature?

I was in the craze, ya know? :(

But that is utter crap compared to the stuff I made on the real game.

Lol alright. And you only have one video o.0 lol

Archived