MR PERFECT Q8 too

someone thinks we are 1 !!

he is my COUSIN !!

we are in DIFFRENT AREAS ,

we DONT SHARE THE SAME PC

which means,

U BANNED US FOR NO REASON !!!!!

u didnt even TOLD US WHAT WE DID WRONG

STOP BANNING MY ACCOUNTS SO I CAN CONTRACT THE ADMINS AND SEE HOW CA WE SOLVE THIS !

HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR US , DUH !!

also, a FOREVER BANND ??, without even warning me ??

even if I did something wrong ( which Im sure didnt ) you have to warn me first, ban me for some days, bann me forever if I did something wrong again,

MY WARNING LEVEL WAS 0%

Thank you Sparker, at least someone feels me here !

also' date=' a FOREVER BANND ??, without even warning me ??

even if I did something wrong ( which Im sure didnt ) you have to warn me first, ban me for some days, bann me forever if I did something wrong again,

MY WARNING LEVEL WAS 0%[hr']

Thank you Sparker, at least someone feels me here !

No problem. I hate to see people treated unfairly. Mods have no evindence that he had a double account what-so-ever.

You and your "cousin" were both banned for rep scamming' date=' i.e. giving a multitude of reps to other people.

[/quote']

Why are you refusing to believe that is was his cousin, not his "cousin"? Good grief... Oh BTW, I am not a double account of him or even related to him, I just hate seeing people beeing treated unfairly.

You and your "cousin" were both banned for rep scamming' date=' i.e. giving a multitude of reps to other people.

[/quote']

Why are you refusing to believe that is was his cousin, not his "cousin"? Good grief... Oh BTW, I am not a double account of him or even related to him, I just hate seeing people beeing treated unfairly.

Oh will you just shut up?

He had it coming.

O and, DeViLQ8, get a life.

[/quote']

And what's wrong with randomly giving reps to others?

[/quote']

Oh will you just shut up?

He had it coming.

O and, DeViLQ8, get a life.

Whaaat?

Being treated unfairly means you don't have a life?

a) Get some grammar skills. It will seriously help your cause.

b) Contact (not "contract") the mods via pm' date=' you'll look much more civilized.

[/quote']

Agreed.

JG' date=' he got banned for a reason and not for some unfair excuse drawn out of the blue. By creating those threads and even more duplicate accounts, he's actually making it worse. I PMed him to get some explanations, but this account will get banned as well.

[/quote']

That is worthy for a perma in my veiw making 3 accounts and naming one sick mods

Mods have no evindence that he had a double account what-so-ever.

Orly? If he and his "cousin" used different computers then his cousin's account would not have been affected by the IP ban. Please actually get some facts before making wild conjectures.

O and DeViLQ8' date=' the fact that you have made several double accounts makes it easier for the mods to keep you perma banned.

[/quote']

^This.

This is my 3rd account after the ban of DeViLQ8

You mods dont have respect for other members' date='

I asked 4 help and u gave an IP bann !!

again my problem is, Ive got a forever BAN for multiple accounts

MR PERFECT Q8 too

someone thinks we are 1 !!

he is my COUSIN !!

we are in DIFFRENT AREAS ,

we DONT SHARE THE SAME PC

which means,

U BANNED US FOR NO REASON !!!!!

u didnt even TOLD US WHAT WE DID WRONG

STOP BANNING MY ACCOUNTS SO I CAN CONTRACT THE ADMINS AND SEE HOW CA WE SOLVE THIS !

HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR US , DUH !!

[/quote']

I have no respect for people who break the rules. You weren't told what you did wrong? Then how, may I ask, do you know now since you've posted it? Your ban description told you what you did wrong, which should be sufficient. Multiple accounting has always been against the rules and punishable by a ban, thus the reason why you never received a Warning.

You broke the rules, and you continue to break them. I see no reason to reverse your ban. [/topic]

Archived