• Robin
    • Batgirl
    • Nightwing
    • Alfred
    • Commisioner Gordon
    • Harvey Dent
    • Rachel Dawes
    • Other

This Poll is about your favorite Batman Hero. I have only included the man Heroes like Batman, Robin, Batgirl, and Nightwing. I have also included Alfred, Commisioner Gordon, Harvey Dent, and Rachel Dawes. Rachel Dawes was only in the newest Batman movies but I decided to include her.

He was kind of Nightwing in that one. If you look at his costume, it sort of matches Nightwing's. Still, good choice. Also, If you don't know, Nightwing is the first Robin(Yes there were more than 1). He decided he didn't need Batman's full guidance and changed his name and outfit.

Technically my favorite is Batgirl. But i don't really like her that much as a brawny Super-heroine; i prefer her as the Oracle, when she was a techy.

If you didn't know: Joker went on a rampage and started to fire off some caps. Barb Gordon was in her civvies, and took a bullet. Unfortunately, it paralyzed her. She became the Oracle, and surrounded herself with computers 24/7. She became Batman's and the JLA's techy, and gave them info on EVERYRTHING the moment they needed it. It's ratehr cool. I miss the Batgirl costume though. ;)

I'm not sure Alfred counts as a superhero...

But he sure was badass.

And if you think about it, he is the reason Batman exists as he is - a hero.

With such a dark origin as Batman has, he very easily could have turned down the wrong road.

Ah. I thought it was Batman's way to get Robin to draw all the gunfire while he can sneak around and attack the shooters from behind or something

EPIC QUOTE.

Archived