J-Max's 23 Card Challenge [3/23] (PG-13 Mild Nudity)

J-Max

[align=center][i][b]Hello members of YCM. Today I had a little conversation with myself (I do that at times XD) & we agreed that I design way too many Fairys and Spellcasters. So I have set myself a challenge, to create 1 card for each Type in Yu-Gi-Oh. There's a catch though, I have to make sure to follow the Archtype that each Type has. I'll explain as we go.

[color=#1E90FF][size=large]AQUA[/size][/color]
[Quote=Yugioh Wikia Article]Aqua monsters represent water and liquid for the most part, if not ice in certain cases, such as "Mobius the Frost Monarch". They may also represent aquatic or amphibious creatures that do not fall under the category of Fish or Sea Serpent, or even gelatinous monsters like "Revival Jam". In the same respect, most Aqua-Type monsters are WATER monsters. Aqua-Type effects are varied, but many of the best focus on hand control.
The powerful Frogs Archetype falls into this Type.
Other notable Aqua-Type monsters include: "Tribe-Infecting Virus", "Cloudian - Eye of the Typhoon", "Penguin Soldier", "Abyss Soldier", "Servant of Catabolism", and "Yomi Ship".
The monsters that belong to this Type also gain a boost from "Umi", "Power of Kaishin" and "Wetlands".[/Quote]
[color=#FF1493]My instant problem here is that I have never worked with Hand Disruption before. I wanted a way to nab a card from your opponent's hand but to also Punish you severely if you failed. I was then reminded by my dear friend Saturnpaladin that there is cards that allow you to have a look at your opponent's hand. So found a Exchange effect to be most appropiate. The Original ATK is low due to the fact that this monster would recieve a 600 Boost on Summoning (Would become 2000).[/color]
[img]http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5096/48078qj1.jpg[/img]
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/49279
If there is a face-up Spell or Trap Card on your field that targets Aqua-Type monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tribute. When this card is Summoned successfully, you can change all face-up monsters on your field to Aqua-Type. Increase the ATK and DEF of all Aqua-Type monsters on your field by 100 x its Level. Once per turn during your Standby Phase, you can select 1 card in your opponent's hand and guess if it is a Spell, Trap, or Monster Card. If you guess correctly, add the selected card to your hand. If not, your opponent selects 1 card in your hand and adds it to their hand.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=large][color=#DAA520]BEAST[/color][/size]
[Quote=Yugioh Wikia Article]Beast monsters are often overlooked, but work well with Beast-Warrior-Type monsters. Beast monsters are often weak in comparison to Beast-Warrior-Type monsters. Some of them have the ability to swarm like Hyena, Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest, Rescue Cat, Nimble Momonga and recycle each other(Behemoth the King of All Animals, Mosaic Manticore etc). These skills allow to try out many varieties of summoning monsters and getting the control over the field. Beasts work well with Beast-Warriors. Use your beasts as offering for Beast-Warriors. Weaken your opponent with Beasts and cause damage with Beast-Warriors.
Archetypes such as the Ojamas, Sphinx, and Koala monsters. In addition, a good portion of the Crystal Beasts fall underneath this Type.
Some other respectable Beast-Type monsters are " Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest, "Bazoo the Soul-Eater", "Berserk Gorilla", "King Tiger Wanghu", "Outstanding Dog Marron", "Mosaic Manticore","Behemoth the King of All Animals", "Rescue Cat", and "Voltic Kong".[/Quote]
[color=#FF1493]First thing that came to my mind when it came to Beasts was the "Crystal Beasts" But then I thought to myself that I wanted to stick with the Cute Girl theme for each card if I can. That's when it clicked, I decided to use a Nekomimi (Cat Girl) The effect was designed by my Fondness of Tokens and Swarming. The Key time to Summon this card would be when your Opponent has player something like Scapegoat. The 1500 Bonus is a nice Incentive if you are up against Defensive Players.[/color]
[img]http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/6217/48078nz8.jpg[/img]
http://moe.imouto.org/post/show/44636
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if your opponent has 2 or more Token Monsters on their field. When this card is Special Summoned, you can take control of 1 Token Monster your opponent controls. The original ATK and DEF of the Token Monster becomes 1500. During your Draw Phase, if you control a Token Monster, you can Special Summon another Token of the same name instead of conducting your normal Draw. When this card is destroyed, destroy all Token Monsters you control.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#800000][size=large]BEAST-WARRIOR[/size][/color]
[Quote=Yugioh Wikia Article]Beast-Warrior monsters usually resemble anthropomorphic animals or other half-man, half-animal creatures such as centaurs. Their effects generally apply after destroying a monster, and help them destroy monsters easier.
Beast-Warrior are not Beast nor Warrior-Type monsters, so they are not affected by effects that specifically affect Beast or Warrior-Type monsters (though occasionally, support cards for either will also specifically include Beast-Warriors, such as "Enraged Battle Ox").
There are only 2 Beast-Warrior Archetypes. These are the Phantom Beasts and the Gladiator Beasts (although not all Gladiator Beasts are Beast-Warriors). Other notable monsters include "Manticore of Darkness", "Mystical Knight of Jackal", "Cat's Ear Tribe", "Chiron the Mage", "Exarion Universe", "Gene-Warped Warwolf", "Ghost Knight of Jackal", "Enraged Battle Ox", "Pitch-Black Warwolf", "Indomitable Fighter Lei Lei", "Lycanthrope", "Shiba-Warrior Taro", "Mother Grizzly", "Panther Warrior" and "Vorse Raider".[/Quote]
[color=#FF1493]I spent quite a while hunting down the picture for this card. I even went out of my way to ask permission from a DA member to use this image. That's why I then decided to create a totally new Summoning Condition. Special Summoning only when you inflict Piercing Damage (Fairy Meteor Crush) to your opponent. Beast Warriors are also well known to get some great effects after destroying a monster, so my Centaur now has the Ability to steal the monster after destruction. Please enjoy this card.[/color]
[img]http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3858/48078th0.jpg[/img]
http://hmongt.deviantart.com/art/Centaur-Warrior-Painted-90385985
http://i42.tinypic.com/r1wwfm.jpg PERMISSION FROM ARTIST
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when a monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by destroying a monster in Defense Position. The original ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the amount of damage dealt to your opponent. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon the monster to your side of the field. The Level, ATK, and DEF of the Special Summoned monster are halved (rounded up).[/b][/i][/align]

Archived