This is Blasphemy!

Bloodrun

' pid='1572840' dateline='1231390760']

ppl are stupid >>

the episode wouldn't be MA. No simpsons would be MA.

it's just a screw-up over at comcast' date=' I had stuff like that occaisonally when I had my dish.

[/quote']

God, your telling me about screw ups?

My sister was waiting for her soap to come on, and it said it was going to come on at 7, but instead sports central came on, god damn, she went crazy >_> frikkin soaps.

lol YAY SPORTZ

Simpson's is MA? Watch it on the internet.

we don't have cable =/

Satellite' date=' but I have Hotbird aka. all the Italian sex channels I'll ever need. Now I just need to set the frequency =/

[/quote']

You got the Italian one? No fair :cry:

Yah ;D

In China' date=' we have illegal cheap ones.

CHINA FTW!

The land of super fakes and modified gaming consoles.

[/quote']

What sucks their is the really cheap fake consoles =/

I was sitting here watching T.V. when all of a sudden' date=' Simpsons comes on (well not all of a sudden, I was waiting for it to come on), But 30 second into the theme song:

[align=center']

Please enter your 4-digit Locks PIN.

(____)[/align]

Why the hell is Simpsons rated MA?

Anyway, needless to say I entered the PIN, but still, Simpsons, rated MA, wtf?

Ha. Ha. You have that blocked. I made my own PIN code before they could program it.

...So Spam!

What does that have to do with the topic. This is what you negged me for' date=' my post above? If so, your a hipocrite.

[/quote']

He is being an immature kid, and spamming in my thread, because I told him his thread doesn't belong in general.

You're right. Oh yeah, he negged you too.

...So Spam!

What does that have to do with the topic. This is what you negged me for' date=' my post above? If so, your a hipocrite.

[/quote']

He is being an immature kid, and spamming in my thread, because I told him his thread doesn't belong in general.

You're right. Oh yeah, he negged you too.

Wow, I wont even ask to have that removed. Ill tell him too.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

...I laugh at this thread. I loathe Simpsons (and all such comedies), but MA?

MA?

...Honestly, if the video game rating system were this harsh, GTA wouldn't be in stores.

First of all, I am not trying to get "revenge" on you for anything because you spammed my topic, but I'm just saying that you spammed. It is a simple statement. Obviously, you are mad because I negged you both. :) Apparently, some people on this forum just don't understand that real life has problems, but that doesn't mean that people have to project them on others in an Internet forum

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

First of all' date=' I am not trying to get "revenge" on you for anything because you spammed my topic, but I'm just saying that you spammed. It is a simple statement. Obviously, you are mad because I negged you both. :) Apparently, some people on this forum just don't understand that real life has problems, but that doesn't mean that people have to project them on others in an Internet forum

[/quote']

Off-topic: Uh, the post before that was spam. And a mysterious assault on the integrity of people who are obviously refusing to discuss anything other than real life.

On-topic: Comcast is horrible. Also, if GTA is rated M, Simpsons shouldn't be rated MA (game equivalent of Ao).

Archived