Laugh with me.

Tabris

This is how things work here, in America.

Atheists chastise Christianity, and or god.

and vice-versa.

You see, this way people have something to do, and wont turn towards war. Unless people take it to seriously, in which we get.. o.0

WWI..

WWII..

right..

So.. bad analogy..

To Avarice:

lol at anyone who thinks World Wars I and II started from religious assaults.

I was being sarcastic.

One of my English teachers, believed that the wars were caused by crazed Religious Fanatics. I agree with him on Religious Fanatics, but not the war part.

Atheism is KILLING america.

You want proof' date=' Barack Obam is president!

[/quote']

What the hell does a black president have to do with Atheism?

Atheism is killing the morals of this country,10 years ago, this would have never happened. John McCain should have won, but those democrats have poisoned our morals.

Actually, it's the whole Atheism vs. Religion (or really dumb atheists who are fine with every single religion except christianity) that's destroying America.

Wait, a rational, thoughtful, religious(only added as you apparently think he's an atheist) competent person being elected as president marks the US' downfall? You're an idiot.

[/quote']

Atheism is killing the morals of this country,10 years ago, this would have never happened. John McCain should have won, but those democrats have poisoned our morals.

Morals? Johnny Boy was a mud slinging monkey who could only get votes from the uneducated voter, much like you.

[/quote']

You do know that Obama is Christian right?

Just because he's black doesn't mean he's some horrible person or anything.

Actually' date=' it's the whole Atheism vs. Religion (or really dumb atheists who are fine with every single religion except christianity) that's destroying America.

Wait, a rational, thoughtful, religious(only added as you apparently think he's an atheist) competent person being elected as president marks the US' downfall? You're an idiot.

[/quote']

I am not saying Barack Obama is atheist. I am saying that Atheists have hurt the morals which allowed Barack to step in. Barack Obama is change we DON'T need.

Actually' date=' it's the whole Atheism vs. Religion (or really dumb atheists who are fine with every single religion except christianity) that's destroying America.

[/quote']

I am not saying Barack Obama is atheist. I am saying that Atheists have hurt the morals which allowed Barack to step in. Barack Obama is change we DON'T need.

Ummm... yeah, we kind of need this change.

Considering all that stuff that happened when Bush was president, we need a Democratic president earlier than we usually did.

[/quote']

Considering all that stuff that happened when Bush was president, we need a Democratic president earlier than we usually did.

President Bush was a great president! How dare you say that!

[/quote']

Care to elaborate on why his policies are bad, or are you too much of a tool to do so?

[/quote']

Oh, I get it, you're a troll. Silly me, feeding you so much.

[/quote']

You don't have morals, so you don't count.

[/quote']

He was an okay President for the most part. But the war caused a large deficit that added to the current economic problems.

And the war in general was retarded. It just spread terrorism.

[/quote']

Ok are you stupid or something?

Most Atheist groups, are against "Black People" meaning, if atheism was, as you say it is "screwing america over" Obama wouldnt be president >_>

[/quote']

Ok are you stupid or something?

Most Atheist groups, are against "Black People" meaning, if atheism was, as you say it is "screwing america over" Obama wouldnt be president >_>

"I am not saying Barack Obama is atheist. I am saying that Atheists have hurt the morals which allowed Barack to step in. Barack Obama is change we DON'T need."

[/quote']

Obama, sir, Obama.

Furthermore, Obama's a Christian. Ever heard of Jeremiah Wright?

Actually, it's the whole Atheism vs. Religion (or really dumb atheists who are fine with every single religion except christianity) that's destroying America.

If you think religion helps people...

... see fit to think again.

[/quote']

Obama, sir, Obama.

Furthermore, Obama's a Christian. Ever heard of Jeremiah Wright?

If you think religion helps people...

... see fit to think again.

It varies from case to case. Religion can be a good influence, and at any rate I thought this was a free country. Talking about every religion as being stupid and how all religion should stop is just as bad.

Archived