Laugh with me.

Tabris

Is this supposed to be some kind of negging on atheism.

For most of you that is what you are doing. DUMB ATHEISTS?

Most of my friends are atheist, and this hurts me too. Because guess what? Unlike you I care about what people think about theology and gods or God. This is rude and completely ignorant to the fact that most people, scientists who are researching, created the theory of the Big Bang, unlike that of Christian belief which states that GOD created the Universe with his hands.

Atheism is KILLING america.

You want proof' date=' Barack Obam is president!

[/quote']

What the hell does a black president have to do with Atheism?

Atheism is killing the morals of this country,10 years ago, this would have never happened. John McCain should have won, but those democrats have poisoned our morals.

WTF R U SAYING U STUPID RACIST!

Actually' date=' it's the whole Atheism vs. Religion (or really dumb atheists who are fine with every single religion except christianity) that's destroying America.

Wait, a rational, thoughtful, religious(only added as you apparently think he's an atheist) competent person being elected as president marks the US' downfall? You're an idiot.

[/quote']

I am not saying Barack Obama is atheist. I am saying that Atheists have hurt the morals which allowed Barack to step in. Barack Obama is change we DON'T need.

I wish you weren't banned so you could tell me exactly which morals this Atheist hurt! The Atheist community has done nothing to you and your morals. We are some of the most logical people.

Most of my friends are atheist' date=' and this hurts me too. Because guess what? Unlike you I care about what people think about theology and gods or God. This is rude and completely ignorant to the fact that most people, scientists who are researching, created the theory of the Big Bang, unlike that of Christian belief which states that GOD created the Universe with his hands.

[/quote']

So, your gonna neg us if we don't be christians in otherwords.

If you do happen to do that, I will neg you so much, not even your god could save you.

Most of my friends are atheist' date=' and this hurts me too. Because guess what? Unlike you I care about what people think about theology and gods or God. This is rude and completely ignorant to the fact that most people, scientists who are researching, created the theory of the Big Bang, unlike that of Christian belief which states that GOD created the Universe with his hands.

[/quote']

So, your gonna neg us if we don't be christians in otherwords.

If you do happen to do that, I will neg you so much, not even your god could save you.

Excuse me, i was standing up for the atheist community. If any of you are Christian shouldn't you have tolerance. Besides that, aren't any of you american? The first amendment says that we, as citizens have FREEDOM OF RELIGION. Look it up. That also means the deniance of religion (aka atheism, agnostic)

Archived