Masked Beast Des Gardius released in TCG

Azuh

OK... This monster has taken forever to come to the TCG!!! It and Mask Of Remnants are the two cards that are promos for the Tactical Evolution: Special Edition Promos. Well heres a picture of them, and what they do

MaskedBeastDesGardiusG5-JP-UR.jpg

Masked Beast Des Gardius

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 monsters, at least 1 of which must be either "Grand Tiki Elder" or "Melchid the Four-Face Beast". When this is sent from the field to the Graveyard, activate 1 "The Mask of Remnants" from your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

TheMaskofRemnantsG5-JP-UR.jpg

The Mask of Remnants

If activated by the effect of "Masked Beast Des Gardius", this card becomes an Equip Spell Card, and can be equipped to any monster on you opponent controls. Take control of the equipped monster. If activated normally, this card is shuffled into your Deck.

So what do you think? I reckon it it too late to bring them out now... like i don't think no one uses Melchid or Grand Tiki Elder -.-, and i reckon you should be able to Tribute "The Masked Beast" as well. But controlling a monster will be a great way to get back into the duel

Archived